‹ Instituted Institution ›
Meanings and phrases
National Institutes of Health
- an agency in the Department of Health and Human Services whose mission is to employ science in the pursuit of knowledge to improve human health; is the principal biomedical research agency of the federal government; NIH
- Fort Collins has a range of research institutes.
- In addition, several research institutes operate on the campus.
- Research is also a joint venture between research institutes in Ås.
- She was accepted at all of the educational institutes.
- English is common in educational institutes.
- There are 18 educational institutes and 3 development banks.
- Ursulines The term Ursulines refers to a number of religious institutes of the Catholic Church.
- Until that time, most missions had been conducted by Roman Catholic religious institutes or societies of apostolic life.
- SSPX-affiliated religious orders The Society of Saint Pius X has close links with several religious institutes, chiefly in France.
- Therefore, Arabic is taught in schools, particularly religious schools, and also in institutes of higher learning.
- "U.S. News & World Report" published a global ranking for universities and institutes of higher education in 2018.
- About 300 institutes of higher education offer two to three years of post-secondary vocational or technical training.