‹ Instrumentation Insubordinate ›
Meanings and phrases
- She also played on a number of musical instruments.
- Alphorns are today used as musical instruments.
- The music is performed on authentic musical instruments.
- She taught herself guitar and other instruments.
- Vocals and other instruments were added in the following months.
- He began playing guitar after playing various other instruments.
- It is also used extensively for musical instruments such as horns and bells.
- Other instruments such as the drums, guitar and trumpet were also widely used.
- Baroque-era stringed instruments such as fretted, bowed viols were phased out.
- A wider array of percussion instruments began to appear.
- They also play on custom made percussion instruments and electric lamellophones.
- Z'EV and Einstürzende Neubauten made several percussion instruments out of trash.
- Some of his instruments are one-string string instruments, or thumb pianos.
- Swan is also involved in the restoration, manufacture and design of string instruments.
- Then, he watches dancers, takes a rest, plays string instruments, and finally sees guests off.
- It carries five scientific instruments.
- This is used to acquire targets for the scientific instruments.
- In addition, it includes scientific instruments as well as works of modern art.
- The flute is one of the oldest and most widely used wind instruments.
- The orchestra was a típica in format, based mainly on wind instruments.
- Only wind instruments are used to convey the idea of the Spirit as breath and wind.
- The family of instruments used, especially in orchestras, grew.
- According to Lynne, the instruments used were a mix of six- and twelve-string guitars.
- Many of the instruments used to perform medieval music still exist, but in different forms.
- Most brass instruments are fitted with a removable mouthpiece.
- British brass bands consist only of brass instruments and a percussion section.
- Formants can even be found in the harmonic spectrum of several brass instruments.
- With only two stringed instruments, this option was not available.
- He was able to play many stringed instruments with great facility.
- Wendell played all the stringed instruments except steel (Boo Burns).
- All songs were performed with acoustic instruments.
- Their specialty is playing acoustic instruments only and using a cello.
- He pioneered composing for FM synthesis combined with music concrete and acoustic instruments.
- Soul music played by electronic instruments."
- It also made a wide variety of electrical and electronic instruments for aircraft.
- Recent trends show the prevalence of synthesizers and other electronic instruments.
- She also taught him a few instruments including the violin.
- He also plays drums, piano, and stringed instruments including guitar.
- The band employs a variety of unusual instruments including a pump organ and an accordion.
- Hedging contracts are financial instruments.
- The benefits in question depend on the type of financial instruments involved.
- Options are part of a larger class of financial instruments known as derivative products or simply derivatives.
- Using traditional instruments, you end up focusing on the notes and rhythm.
- The new TTx model has no traditional instruments and instead employs the L-3 Trilogy as a back-up.
- Each tribe has unique traditional instruments influenced by their customs and materials available.
- 's musical style was directly formed from experimentation with various instruments.
- In the tympanum, angels are depicted holding the various instruments of the Passion.
- She has composed a number of works for various instruments, many in chamber configurations.
- A combination of different instruments (e.g.
- Two different instruments are available; guitar and drums.
- They used more than sixty different instruments played all by themselves.
- Mark did all the instruments and vocals.
- Rob Kilgore played all the instruments on this seminal track.
- He plays all the instruments on the album except the drums and flute parts.
- He also serves as the arranger and plays all instruments of the track.
- A special feature is the replica of the bridge of a merchant ship with all instruments.
- Wiig is the primary songwriter in his band The Martichora (all instruments) along with Rich Doucette.
- These could be of the same or a variety of instruments.
- The band make drone music using a variety of instruments.
- Park is a vocalist, keyboardist, songwriter, engineer, producer, and plays a wide variety of instruments.
- Among the organ builders' new instruments are:
- Some of the new instruments at Saltsjöbaden:
- Acquisition of new instruments equipment and new branding took place.
- A range of keyboard instruments are used in funk.
- keyboard instruments with strings included the harpsichord and the clavichord.
- Over the Classical period, keyboard instruments became richer, more sonorous and more powerful.
- Berntzen began playing several instruments as young.
- She plays several instruments, including the guitar, piano, and keyboard.
- Lieberman is also a musician, playing several instruments as well as singing.
- They used a variety of surgical instruments, as well as medicinal plants and ointments.
- Examples of Class I devices include elastic bandages, examination gloves, and hand-held surgical instruments.
- Karl Elsener had opened a factory in Ibach for the production of knives and surgical instruments, from which the knife factory Victorinox developed.
- Other instruments include the dotara, dhol, flute, and tabla.
- Air instruments include: There are other air instruments as well.
- Formed in 1993, they perform in early music concerts and festivals on period instruments.
- Ensembles playing period instruments in historically informed performance are marked by green background.
- Clarinet The clarinet is a family of woodwind instruments.
- Many groups accompany the drums with vocals, strings, and woodwind instruments.
- Higher pitches can also be achieved through over-blowing, like most other woodwind instruments.
- The folk instruments were rarely used.
- Diverse Nepali folk instruments are exhibited during this workshop.
- His work frequently features Iraqi folk instruments, rhythms and melodies.
- He was also a percussionist, playing instruments such as the dhol, dholki, and tabla.
- Necro is a self-taught musician and has been playing instruments since the age of ten.
- The voissoirs in the upper part of the portal's arch depict 8 angels playing instruments.
- Strauch has composed works for the cello, other solo instruments and chamber ensembles.
- He has composed approximately 100 works for orchestra, chamber ensembles, solo instruments, and voice.
- "Grove" lists 16 concertos by him for a wide variety of solo instruments, including trombone and timpani.
- Jacob Leupold built many instruments needed for experimental physics studies.
- Vincent Persichetti wrote solo works—which he called "Parables"—for many instruments.
- Jamie was born James Andrew Mallender on 2 February 1972 to a musical family playing many instruments .
- Soret also developed optical instruments.
- Makers of optical instruments need to correct optical systems to compensate for aberration.
- Presently she is also leading a team in the indigenous development of optical instruments (i.e.
- In 1975—1976 he worked as miller at Lviv plan of electrical measuring instruments.
- Standard secondary current ratings are 5 amperes or 1 ampere, compatible with standard measuring instruments.
- Standard secondary voltage ratings are 120 volts and 70 volts, compatible with standard measuring instruments.