‹ Integrating Integrative ›
Meanings and phrases
- the action of incorporating a racial or religious group into a community; integrating; desegregation
- the act of combining into an integral whole; consolidation
- an operation used in the calculus whereby the integral of a function is determined
- absorption into a single firm of several firms involved in the same level of production and sharing resources at that level; horizontal combination
- absorption into a single firm of several firms involved in all aspects of a product's manufacture from raw materials to distribution; vertical combination
- According to Luter, it was vertical integration that enabled this.
- Some sectors show an important horizontal and vertical integration trend.
- The second was in his vertical integration of all suppliers of raw materials.
- The game hastened the racial integration of football at Alabama and in the South.
- The post-War years in baseball also witnessed the racial integration of the sport.
- The project has the goal to further intercultural competence and racial integration.
- It is the third stage of economic integration.
- It can be considered the second stage of economic integration.
- It was the first example of international economic integration in Europe since the Second World War.
- Doppler processing allows signal integration between successive receiver samples.
- Where each subspecies overlaps there is a substantial amount of integration between the subspecies.
- Its principal aim is to achieve a strong integration between scientific innovation and academic education.
- With the rise of Nazism in 1933, agrarian movements faded and was supplanted by a more command-based economy and forced social integration.
- This third level of entry into discussing the complexity of social relations examines the intersecting modes of social integration and differentiation.
- Chicano identity has expanded from its political origins to incorporate a broader community vision of social integration and nonpartisan political participation.
- Guyana strongly supports the concept of regional integration.
- Barbados was also at forefront of regional integration efforts, spearheading the creation of CARIFTA and CARICOM.
- This trade helps lower food prices, increase food security, relieve border tensions and promote regional integration.
- In addition it contains a system for Ontology-based data integration.
- There is no actual data integration in the constituent disparate databases as a result of data federation.
- The "mule" in the name comes from the drudgery, or "donkey work," of data integration that the platform was created to escape.
- Hana Innosys has developed a system integration solution for animal traceability by using RFID technology.
- In addition to the animal traceability solution, Hana Innosys has implemented a system integration solution for GPS fleet tracking systems.
- The company provides full range of custom services from development through marketing that includes system integration, search engine optimization and branding.
- Lockheed Martin acquired Loral's electronic systems and systems integration business in 1996.
- The facility includes a graduate school offering Master's and Doctoral degrees in automotive engineering, and offering programs focused on systems integration.
- Computer-aided lean management Computer-aided lean management, in business management, is a methodology of developing and using software-controlled, lean systems integration.