‹ Intellection Intellectualisation ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind; rational; noetic
- appealing to or using the intellect
- involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct; cerebral
- a person who uses the mind creatively; intellect
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking; food; food for thought
- intangible property that is the result of creativity (such as patents or trademarks or copyrights)
- See also intellectual property, public domain, copyright.
- NXT created intellectual property for surface transducers.
- Brash Entertainment developed film-based intellectual property.
- In my judgment, intellectual property rights also fail to pass this test.
- The protection of intellectual property rights has improved significantly.
- This may be due to intellectual property rights surrounding commercial video games.
- In rare cases, intellectual disability may also be present.
- Rinus has an intellectual disability.
- This can lead to intellectual disability if the disease is untreated.
- This group played a large role in Baghdad's intellectual life from 856-1050.
- Derdowski's arrival made Winona a major center of Polish-American intellectual life.
- Nicolaides' presence in Limassol stimulated a flowering of intellectual life and creativity.
- This classification is for people with intellectual disabilities.
- The second axis covered personality disorders and intellectual disabilities.
- Those with Down syndrome nearly always have physical and intellectual disabilities.
- He specializes in early American history and U.S. intellectual history.
- Rachel's Brain dealt with brain research findings,intellectual history and hubris.
- Geary´s field of research is the European labour movement and the intellectual history of Marxism.
- Epistemological concerns shaped Augustine's intellectual development.
- Hayek also played a central role in Milton Friedman's intellectual development.
- This explains the slowed intellectual development individuals with FG syndrome have.
- Zainub Verjee Zainub Verjee is a video artist, curator, writer, arts administrator and public intellectual.
- Michel Gurfinkiel Michel Gurfinkiel (1 August 1948, Paris) is a French conservative journalist and public intellectual.
- "Drift and Mastery" received enormously positive reviews, establishing Lippmann as an important public intellectual and figure within the progressive movement.
- TSR itself ran afoul of intellectual property law in several cases.
- Gummow is particularly known for his contribution to intellectual property law and equity.
- The firm offered legal support in business law, advocacy/litigation and intellectual property law.
- The intellectual properties of 96.1 WLEV and 100.7 WFMZ FM were combined onto 100.7.
- Starting in 2018, the area was gradually re-themed to remove all Hanna-Barbera intellectual properties.
- Arc System Works bought the series rights in 2015 along with all intellectual properties of Technōs Japan.
- She socialized in intellectual circles and met Germaine de Stael in 1813.
- Now with many connections from Florence, Milton had easy access to Rome's intellectual circles, including groups like the Fantastici.
- Thomas was relatively unknown in England outside of certain intellectual circles, and being able to publish "Froudacity" in London was an important achievement for Thomas.
- Boas continued to speak out against racism and for intellectual freedom.
- This bill was intended to secure the intellectual freedom of students and faculty.
- After her release from prison, Horn continued to speak out on issues of academic and intellectual freedom.
- The library will host over 100 cultural and intellectual events every year along with a permanent art gallery.
- His rule spurred the Carolingian Renaissance, a period of energetic cultural and intellectual activity within the Western Church.
- He had the greatest influence over the literary, political, educational, social, cultural and intellectual fabric of post-independence Maharashtra over fifty years.