‹ Intend Intending ›
Meanings and phrases
- resulting from one's intentions
- future; betrothed
- This image was originally intended for the cover.
- He had originally intended to shoot the film in colour.
- The 17th was originally intended to use RAF Bassingbourn.
- The goals are not intended to be a curriculum.
- Prometheus is not intended as a dashboarding solution.
- The work was not intended for public viewing.
- It was intended to provide care for 50 patients.
- This increase in volume was intended to provide a reservoir of steam.
- They are also intended to provide career and employment opportunities.
- It is intended for use with 5.56 mm rifles such as the M4 carbine.
- LORANA is intended for use from land or helicopter platforms for launch.
- They are often part of a pressure suit or intended for use with a flight helmet.
- Originally, he intended to make a music career.
- Organisers intended to make the race finale harder for a peloton to control.
- Spanx specializes in foundation garments intended to make people appear thinner.
- Mary was initially intended to be a guest role for five episodes.
- The merger was initially intended to be completed by October 1, 2007.
- "The Man Who Played God" was initially intended as a roadshow release for 1932.
- Maria never intended to write anything of her life.
- But it was never intended to be huge or even a band.
- But I never intended to commit a criminal act.
- These were intended to use the Keyboard accessory.
- The 17th was originally intended to use RAF Bassingbourn.
- Boris actually intended to use the body of Rodrigo to win Livia.
- They are not intended to serve abroad.
- Wat Pho was also intended to serve as a place of education for the general public.
- Although intended to serve the Danish mission further north, it accomplished little.
- In March 1925 he moved to Ayresome Park intended to replace Ian Dickson.
- This was intended to replace the parish church, but that was opened in 1818.
- The West Thames Street Bridge is intended to replace the Rector Street Bridge.
- This was intended to help preserve Native culture.
- The move to France was also intended to help with her asthma.
- The guitar provides a number of features intended to help gamers become guitarists.
- This canopy was intended to give the tower a more prominent entrance.
- It contains ingredients that are intended to give a sudden boost of energy.
- "Albatros" carried a maximum of of fuel oil which was intended to give a range of at .
- It is intended to create islands and a bordering lake.
- McGivney intended to create an alternative organization.
- The President of the Republic still intended to create a Ministry in his first term.
- This is intended to protect the anonymity of users and publishers.
- The blood oaths in the ceremony were intended to protect the ritual's secrecy.
- The battery at Aquia also was intended to protect the railroad terminal at that location.
- The Fort was intended to prevent further conflict in this region.
- This was intended to prevent the IRA from moving easily between the two areas.
- Channelization is intended to prevent flooding during normal precipitation events.
- The school is primarily intended for nontraditional adult learners.
- Today, the archived material is primarily intended for researchers and students in the field of folklore studies.
- Encouraged by women in the community, it is primarily intended to deter promiscuity and to offer protection from assault.
- He intended to take it to a film festival in early 2013.
- However, Moe had long intended to take holy orders, and in 1853 he did so.
- However, some members intended to take revenge on the emperor's appointees.
- The rustic structure remains in its intended use.
- The shape of a rifle stock should be suited to its intended use.
- Medical devices vary in both their intended use and indications for use.
- Influenced by his father, Samuel Tai also intended to become a doctor.
- He disclosed that he never intended to become an actor, but was "roped in" when he visited India for Easter.
- It means "learning place", suggesting that the town is intended to become a significant center for education.
- They are intended to improve European infrastructure.
- Medina Lake has been stocked with species of fish intended to improve the reservoir for recreational fishing.
- The lake has been stocked with species of fish intended to improve the utility of the reservoir for recreational fishing.
- It is not intended to represent all shows from the tour.
- The colours were intended to represent certain Arab dynasties.
- It is not intended to represent all shows throughout the tour.
- Authorities believe that the intended target was the U.S. Capitol.
- Layton disagrees, believing the intended target to be Midway Atoll.
- A firearm's sights help its user to align the barrel with an intended target.
- This is intended to allow the market to dictate production levels.
- It is intended to allow for transmission of high resolution data with a low system cost.
- This is intended to allow more complex features to be built using the App.net infrastructure.
- Fire prevention is intended to reduce sources of ignition.
- The reforms were intended to reduce the adversarial nature of the process.
- The program is free software, and is intended to reduce eye strain as well as insomnia.
- Tires vary enormously depending on their intended purpose.
- Overhall this naval force had little success with their intended purpose.
- The process of conversion depends on the specific situation and the intended purpose.
- Established in 1962, the airport was intended to promote land development.
- In this book Hauri outlined a list of behavioral rules intended to promote improved sleep.
- This requirement was originally intended to promote good faith and certainty in land transactions.
- In 1909 another three engines were supplied, that were only intended for shunting duties.
- Secondly, the law of the pursuer is only intended to save a potential victim from imminent death.
- It was originally only intended to be issued to the United States bishops, but it soon became public.
- It was intended to bring the railway system into the 20th century.
- I think Archie's intended to bring a bit of light-hearted humour to the show."
- The Fisker Latigo and Tramonto were intended to bring back the lost art of custom coachbuilding.
- The bidding process intended to run till 31 December 2011.
- The coalition intended to run with political parties that are non-religious.
- Lonnie Lee Snyder had intended to run as a Tea Party candidate, but was found ineligible to do so in August 2010.
- One new extension, Coarray Fortran, is intended to support parallel programming.
- The cupola was originally intended to support a tall spire, which was never built.
- The model is intended to support global sharing and reuse of subject authority data.
- The application was originally intended only for desktop computers.
- Side streets, when built, are mostly intended only for the traffic of their residents and visitors.
- It was intended only to run for a short season, but it was such a success that its run was extended.
- This merger was intended to increase efficiency.
- This method is intended to increase training intensity.
- It was intended to increase reliability of the systems running multiple processes simultaneously.
- Evans Partnership said it intended to build an 11-story, office building.
- France intended to build six battleships of the and es, and the Italians four ships.
- Whether the state (or Stalin personally) really intended to build this project is not clear.
- The group intended to keep all of the items together as a single exhibit.
- This policy was intended to keep seats available for passengers making longer trips.
- In 1755 Fort Louvois saw modifications that were intended to keep pace with advances in weaponry.
- The design is intended to show gratitude for a good harvest.
- The Act was intended to show that the British government alone had authority in Southern Rhodesia in theory.
- It is described as a design study and is intended to show what a hydrogen powered sports car might look like.
- It was always intended by the writers that the third series would be the last.
- Things finally came together when Abe revealed he always intended to take down Strucker.
- Harvey Daniels always intended roles to be a temporary scaffold to support students as they learn to talk about books in small groups.
- Posing as a responding officer, she intended to kill Chau and Quoc in order to ensure there would be no witnesses.
- Absence then explains that she never intended to kill Vicki, but that she used her as bait to lure Batman into a trap.
- She was surprised by Smith, whom she attacked with the nearest object to hand, the sealing-wax knife; she had not intended to kill him.
- The intended audience of this play would have been wealthier than Shakespeare's crowd.
- A difference between the two TV series is that "Teddybears"s intended audience is older children.
- That way they can be used in advertising campaigns to target their intended audience more effectively.
- The publication is intended primarily for younger players and those new to contemporary music.
- The C&C Custom 67 "Archangel" is a recreational keelboat, intended primarily for world cruising.
- False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being".
- The pilot intended to return directly o his base to obtain help.
- They intended to return the Banathy boys to their parents within a year.
- By 2016 he was recovering from the surgery and said that he intended to return to music.
- They intended to produce ten films for RKO Pictures.
- The machinery was intended to produce giving a speed of .
- At first, the new consortium intended to produce one long-range and one short-range version.
- The Spartan Three Stage Rocket was a vehicle intended to carry payloads of 1 to 5 kg into suborbit.
- It was a ‘trip’ locomotive intended to carry out shunting work and hauling local (short distance) goods trains.
- Conroy Virtus The Conroy Virtus was a proposed American large transport aircraft intended to carry the Space Shuttle.
- Dvořák probably intended to create another movement, but it was unfinished, only eight bars are preserved.
- This amount was equal to de Vere's livery fees and was probably intended to be used as such, but the money vanished without a trace.
- This variation was probably intended as a security measure, but ultimately allowed the Polish Clock Method and British Banburismus attacks.
- In the meantime, he intended to continue governing.
- Trials of the prototype were intended to continue until 2019.
- 120 of the 400 stations intended to continue airing the show.
- But I started the way I intended to go on which was to be honest with him.
- Prior to the opening of the station, the line was intended to go to Karlshorst in the early 1950s/60s plans.
- He intended to go to medical school after graduating but postponed his plans so that he could join the National Guard.
- This is intended to ensure procedural fairness and promote effective dispute resolution.
- The EU operates a competition policy intended to ensure undistorted competition within the single market.
- The policy was intended to ensure that players were only chosen for the side for which they were suitable.
- It is intended to encourage grit, striving through adversity and taking life's challenges head on.
- The award is intended to encourage young writers of an unpublished manuscript that is completed or in-progress.
- The award is intended to encourage elder writers of an unpublished manuscript that is completed or in-progress.
- Smith intended to establish the New Jerusalem in North America, called "Zion".
- Meares intended to establish permanent fur trading posts on the Pacific Northwest coast.
- He stated that the U.S. government intended to establish an embassy in Havana and improve economic ties with the country.
- Igarashi intended to include a white-collar Japanese worker in the game.
- Just Add Water intended to include the cross-save feature between PlayStation platforms.
- Sean intended to include on the album the track titled "Control", a track produced by No I.D.
- The label first intended to release an extended play.
- Atari had intended to release versions with 128 KB and 256 KB of RAM as the "130ST" and "260ST" respectively.
- The film was intended to release the next year but was shelved after the closing of Empire International Pictures.
- The devices were intended to operate until entry into the Venusian atmosphere.
- These services were intended to operate to both the City of London and the West End of London.
- O’Malley assured the PCL owners that he intended to operate the Angels as a PCL team as had the Wrigleys.
- This was not what was intended, and De Haan forbade it.
- That was followed by what was intended to be a raiding party.
- Summer 2015, Fortier began demoing songs for what was intended to be Bang Tango's next studio album.
- It is intended to address peak-hour congestion on Northbourne Avenue by encouraging public transport use.
- It was intended to address some of the problems of the only general-purpose option then available, the plough.
- Birrell introduced the Education Bill 1906, intended to address nonconformist grievances arising from the Education Act 1902.
- The L66 was mainly intended for export, but was also sold on the domestic market.
- The tankette was conceived as a mobile, two-man model, mainly intended for reconnaissance.
- Although it could serve as a textbook, it appears to have been mainly intended as a reference work.
- His mother said it was a test and denied that he intended to compete for Russia.
- ALCO RS-32 Designated as a "DL721" by ALCO, the 2,000hp RS-32 was intended to compete with EMD's GP20 and GE's U25B locomotives.
- The Redwood, often called the "Deadwood" by many ROLM techs because it never caught on, was intended to compete with the Nortel Norstar Key System.
- The Healy parents intended to sell their plantation and move to the North with their three youngest children.
- In 1990, the museum announced it intended to sell the painting to build an endowment for the purchase of contemporary art.
- Taking advantage of the very low borrowing costs, the computer maker intended to sell CHF-denominated bonds for the first time.
- Shuttleworth intended to raise awareness for veterans' issues, such as veteran suicide and homelessness.
- The Spirit Train was intended to raise support for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver; many protesters argued that the games were taking place on stolen native land.
- The story, intended to raise scandal and arouse interest, described West's live-in love affair with the "bronze boxer" and how she frequently gave Wright hundreds of dollars to gamble.
- Cohen and Flax had intended to develop the four sites themselves.
- The team stated that they intended to develop the same approach in humans.
- At this time the Earl of Home had intended to develop the grounds into terraced housing.
- It is specifically intended as a format for novella-length nonfiction literature or long-form journalism.
- "Smoke" is unique in that it is Smith’s only large-scale work specifically intended for an interior space.
- While many of the pastes listed below may be made particularly spicy or aromatic or not, some pastes are specifically intended to deliver intense flavor rather than bulk.
- It was also said that Antony intended to move the capital of the empire to Alexandria.
- The initiative intended to move some of the processing originally done on the CPU (e.g.
- The Wascopam Mission was sold for $600 to Marcus Whitman in 1847, who intended to move there.
- There is confusion surrounding the intended meaning of "post" in the context of "postfeminism".
- The practice is discouraged and because flags tend to evoke feelings other than the intended meaning.
- There are a variety of possible origins of the "punta"'s intended meaning for the Garifuna dance and music it represents.
- His age is intended to reflect his experience and strength.
- It is intended to reflect honor upon the ALA as well as upon the individual.
- Each sign has a distinctive shape and word cut out in a unique typeface intended to reflect the history and character of the neighborhood.
- The Outer Circuit Road was intended to form an outer ring concentric with this, but the only substantial part to be completed was the 1.3km-long Easton Way.
- Ypsilanti, chair of SPD in Hesse, intended to form a government with support of the far left party Die Linke, the successor of the East German communist party.
- In 1974 Morain was in contact with the , and he took part in the "Pour qu’une force s’assemble" process which was intended to form a "left-wing workers'" movement with the ORA at its core.
- This would fit with the intended destination of Alexander's funeral cortege.
- Within three hours the letters had been resealed and returned to the central post office to be delivered to their intended destination.
- Hearing that Federal cavalry had been spotted near his intended destination, Littlestown, Pennsylvania, he instead turned towards Hanover in adjacent York County.
- It was intended to cover those organizations excluded from the DNCL.
- Police theorized that López intended to cover the sign with his blood and brain matter with the gunshot.
- This is opposed to a cost-plus contract, which is intended to cover the costs with additional profit made.
- This is clearly intended to be the equivalent in his mythology to the Brísingamen.
- Dava's design is clearly intended to resemble Robin's, emphasizing the similarities between the characters.
- Sparta first responded by sending Lysander with a force of mercenaries who clearly intended simply to restore the Thirty to power.
- Maria never intended to write anything of her life.
- The subjects of immigration, asylum, etc., are important to him, and he intended to write a book with a message.
- The stories had to be sweeter than he had intended to write them, and he was asked to scrap passages in Drèents.