‹ Intensification Intensifier ›
Meanings and phrases
- made more intense
- It rapidly intensified to a peak of .
- On August 20, by Tembin rapidly intensified, and its peak nearly on peak.
- Florence rapidly intensified and was upgraded to a hurricane on November 4.
- Twelve hours later, the depression intensified into Tropical Storm Isaac.
- Shortly after developing, the depression intensified into Tropical Storm Linda.
- Moving over the Gulf Stream, the depression intensified into Tropical Storm Able on May 16.
- The system quickly intensified and was given the name "Dog".
- While approaching the Yucatán Peninsula, Ernesto quickly intensified, developing a well-defined eye.
- The system quickly intensified into a tropical storm as it tracked in a general northward direction.
- Fran formed on March 4 and then gradually intensified.
- Andres gradually intensified as it tracked along the Mexican coastline.
- A small system, the hurricane moved generally northwestward and gradually intensified.