‹ Inter Interacted ›
Meanings and phrases
- act together or towards others or with others
- Protein kinase R has been shown to interact with:
- Protein S has been shown to interact with Factor V.
- Alpha 2-antiplasmin has been shown to interact with:
- Muslims and Christians collaborate and interact with each other peacefully.
- These groups appear to interact with each other, especially at forest clearings.
- He argues that his work is about "how different realities interact with each other."
- Aspirin is known to interact with other drugs.
- You can also talk and interact with other NPC characters.
- It encourages students to interact with other students they do not normally talk to.
- does not interact weakly, such as a sterile neutrino).
- Michael, in turn, does not interact with them and avoids Robin.
- The sun god does not interact with living beings, but the ancestor spirits do.
- It allows the player to be able to interact with the game differently than before.
- Users are able to interact with targets with greater precision because of the pseudo-transparency.
- The person could move around in menus easier and they are also able to interact with different objects in the game.
- Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell.