‹ Interactional Interactive ›
Meanings and phrases
- Crick had started to think about interactions between the bases.
- Not all co-evolved interactions between species involve conflict.
- This result supports an intimate interactions between microtubules and vimentin.
- Their social interactions are highly complex.
- Destination memory is critical for social interactions.
- The characters are well-drawn and engaging and their social interactions believable."
- Such interactions can include sexual interactions with other members of the community.
- This is the stage where the child will be curious and have many interactions with other kids.
- RNA can also have regulatory effects through hybridization interactions with other RNA molecules (e.g.
- Trends hint at interactions among factors or among observations.
- Several attempts have been made to map protein–protein interactions among phage and their host.
- The study of photon-mediated interactions among charged particles is called quantum electrodynamics.
- The risk of drug interactions is increased with polypharmacy.
- Induction or inhibition of these enzymes can cause drug interactions.
- As such, estetrol is expected to harbor a low risk for drug interactions.