‹ Intermediary Intermediately ›
Meanings and phrases
- lying between two extremes in time or space or state
- around the middle of a scale of evaluation; average; medium
- a substance formed during a chemical process before the desired product is obtained
- act between parties with a view to reconciling differences; intercede; mediate; liaise; arbitrate
- a host that is used by a parasite in the course of its life cycle
- Rodents, such as the paca, serve as the intermediate host.
- Pigs may be an intermediate host for "N.
- This fluke is highly specific at the first intermediate host level.
- temporal artery that goes to the middle part of the cerebral cortex of the temporal lobe; arteria temporalis intermedia
- Asiatic grass introduced into United States rangelands for pasture and fodder; Agropyron intermedium; Elymus hispidus
- One star is intermediate between WN8-9h and O4-6 Ia.
- Obliquely striated muscle is intermediate between the other two.
- Its properties are thus intermediate between those of chlorine and iodine.
- Construction of 5 intermediate stations was completed in April 1990.
- The light rail line has 18 stations: two terminals and 16 intermediate stations.
- Where intermediate stations are not given, these are replaced by three dots "...".
- It is currently an intermediate station on the West Rail line.
- Opened at the same time was the intermediate station of Tarrawarra.
- Accordingly, this station became an intermediate station of Rias Line.
- Importantly, each intermediate level has distinct meaning.
- This gave Healy an All-Ireland title at intermediate level.
- On the southern intermediate level are three smaller shops.
- In addition, points could be won in intermediate sprints.
- Three intermediate sprints during each race award points to the top three riders.
- Each mass-start stage had two intermediate sprints, the "Traguardi Volante", or T.V.
- There is a link from to , with an intermediate stop at .
- Another intermediate stop, Acton, opened on January 7, 2013.
- In 2015/16 it was the most heavily used intermediate stop on Line 1.
- There were intermediate stops at and .
- This service stopped at only a few selected intermediate stops.
- Targeted at business travelers, the train makes just two intermediate stops: Dune Park and East Chicago.
- The descent was followed by an intermediate sprint at Forgaria nel Friuli.
- The first in an intermediate sprint gets 3 points, second 2, and third a single point.
- At the intermediate sprint, first received 3 points, second, 2 points and third, one point.
- Fendalton is served by one state intermediate school Cobham Intermediate School.
- An elementary school, an intermediate school, a middle school, and a high school serve Foley.
- It is a part of South Lyon Community Schools and the Oakland Schools intermediate school district.
- In at least 56 species definitive and intermediate hosts are known.
- Pomatiopsidae are well known as intermediate hosts of Asian schistosomes.
- Several species of genera "Segmentina" and "Hippeutis" serve as intermediate hosts.
- Thus, addressable memory is used as an intermediate stage.
- The quarry shows a sequence which provides an illustration of an intermediate stage.
- He intended to open it to criticism as an intermediate stage "en route" to emancipation.
- They also noted that there were no intermediate plants between what was then known as "B. integrifolia" var.
- As the name implies, it has no intermediate borough government but is administered directly by the state government.
- The study found that there were no intermediate phases in the reaction, and helped to determine kinetic and structural information.