‹ Internationalize Interne ›
Meanings and phrases
- throughout the world
- He is an internationally recognized expert in privacy law.
- Catalonia is internationally recognized for its fine dining.
- Founded in 2005, its beer has been internationally recognized.
- It also airs nationally and internationally online.
- Beda has been showing nationally and internationally.
- Zimmermann won several awards nationally and internationally.
- French Polynesia is internationally known for diving.
- Iron Grip holds many patents, and is internationally known.
- Richard Galliano is an internationally known jazz accordionist.
- He was an internationally renowned author and scholar.
- It is also home to the internationally renowned Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- Robert McDuffie Robert McDuffie is an internationally renowned violinist.
- Hemke was an internationally acclaimed saxophone artist.
- The bestseller is the internationally acclaimed Radka Toneff.
- It has been home to many internationally acclaimed films and directors.
- An internationally recognised symbol for the acre is ac.
- Some internationally recognised films have come from Ghana.
- Some female players have become internationally recognised.
- It became known internationally as the Green Line.
- She is known internationally as the "godmother of New Taiwan Cinema".
- He is well known internationally for the MTV reality series "Are You the One?
- The movie was released internationally in 2017.
- It was her first record to be released internationally.
- "Showcase" was also released internationally.
- The People Show has also toured internationally.
- He has toured internationally with Midnight Oil.
- and the Checkerboard Lounge, and toured internationally.
- Nias is an internationally famous surfing destination.
- The Guernsey cattle is an internationally famous icon of the island.
- Some are internationally famous.
- Knockwood has also competed internationally at the Pan Am Games.
- He competed internationally in freestyle and medley swimming events.
- Leccardi competed internationally on the advanced novice level in 2014.
- Stevens' work has been exhibited both domestically and internationally.
- MDB provides services for B2B and B2C clients both domestically and internationally.
- Their music consisted of jazz rock, and was recognised domestically and internationally.
- She became internationally recognized when she began her concert career.
- As the Vaisala radiosonde became internationally renowned, the demand for them increased.
- Hungarian hussars became internationally recognized, being a prime example of light cavalry.
- Acea has exhibited internationally, solo and group.
- Since then, Alan's original paintings have been exhibited internationally.
- O'Banion has exhibited internationally in both solo and group exhibitions.
- As of June 21, 2019, Gerry's Grill has already 117 branches locally and internationally.
- Gertner has expanded the Tokyo Smoke brand locally and internationally with eight stores.
- The design of the library won a number of awards for its architecture, locally and internationally.
- (internationally released as The Police Serve the Citizens?)
- Happy New Year Buon Natale... buon anno (internationally released as Merry Christmas...
- Tempest (1958 film) La tempesta (internationally released as Tempest) is a 1958 Italian drama film directed by Alberto Lattuada.
- It is internationally important for its bird life.
- The archive is an internationally important collection.
- There are internationally important populations of meadow pipit and stonechat.
- She has performed internationally and won numerous awards.
- They have been performed internationally.
- They also performed internationally at Baybeats 2015 in Singapore.
- His scholarship and teaching were recognized internationally.
- The city is increasingly recognized internationally as a gourmet destination.
- Ha has been recognized internationally for his pioneering work in biophysics.
- "My Star" was played internationally thereafter.
- He played internationally for the England amateur team.
- The game featured both matches played at Hogwarts, and matches played internationally.
- The series is distributed internationally by Netflix.
- It had a total of 105 episodes and was distributed internationally.
- "Titans" is currently being distributed internationally on Netflix.
- However, dramatic movies were more internationally successful.
- This is the first time internationally successful "Hollywood Squares" format was adapted in an Indian language.
- It released music by several internationally successful artists such as Beny Moré, Orquesta Aragón and La Lupe.
- This, coupled with the railroad, allowed products to be shipped all over Chile as well as internationally.
- Nowadays, many army doctors are studying in public health master's degree locally as well as internationally.
- "Coronation Street" is made by ITV Granada at MediaCityUK and shown in all ITV regions, as well as internationally.
- At sixteen, she started to compete internationally.
- University students compete internationally at the World University Games.
- Both men had decided to compete internationally in snowboarding during the same year.
- America Celebrates Israel’s 50th", broadcast internationally by CBS.
- The show was also broadcast internationally on Channel's international distribution.
- The Show was also broadcast internationally on Channel's international distribution.
- NIDA delivers hundreds of short courses every year across Australia and internationally through NIDA Open and NIDA Corporate.
- Kim Soon-duk also went on international speaking tours to raise awareness internationally through her testimonials and artwork.
- Gormé was successful in the Latin music market and internationally through albums she recorded in Spanish with the Trio Los Panchos.
- He competes internationally for Nigeria.
- Anić lives in Korčula, Croatia, but competes internationally for Slovenia.
- She competes internationally for the France women's national basketball team.
- An internationally accepted lexicon is Terminologia Histologica.
- However, dendrimer is currently the internationally accepted term.
- The SWEBOK has become an internationally accepted standard ISO/IEC TR 19759:2015.
- The most internationally known dance in Peru is the Marinera Norteña.
- HIM and Nightwish are some of Finland's most internationally known bands.
- The most internationally acclaimed Hindi film of the 1980s was Mira Nair's "Salaam Bombay!"