‹ Interspersion Interstellar ›
Meanings and phrases
- involving and relating to the mutual relations of states especially of the United States
- one of the system of highways linking major cities in the 48 contiguous states of the United States; interstate highway
Interstate Commerce Commission
- a former independent federal agency that supervised and set rates for carriers that transported goods and people between states; was terminated in 1995; ICC
- one of the system of highways linking major cities in the 48 contiguous states of the United States; interstate
- §111 prohibits commercialization of interstate highway rest stops.
- The department protects over 3000 highrise buildings, of the rapid rail system, and of interstate highway.
- The steel posts used to hoist the antenna grid in the air were recycled from sign posts used on the interstate highway.
- The federal government has the power to regulate interstate commerce by the Commerce Clause of the Constitution.
- It proscribed "unlawful restraints and monopolies" in interstate commerce as well as conspiracies to erect them.
- He also wrote several opinions upholding the power of Congress to regulate interstate commerce under the Commerce Clause.
- Colorado Springs is primarily served by two interstate highways.
- One of his sources of power was holding funding control over the interstate highways.
- Three interstate highways serve Davenport: Interstate 80, Interstate 280, and Interstate 74.