‹ Investor Invests ›
Meanings and phrases
- a club of small investors who buy and sell securities jointly
- This makes professional vaulted gold accessible to small private investors.
- In 1962, the Jakarta city government and several private investors formed PT.
- In May 2016, Accomable secured £300,000 seed funding from undisclosed private investors.
- Pontiac was founded in 1818-19 by a group of investors.
- In 1982, a group of investors bought and restored the two structures.
- In 1882, a group of investors bought the mill and formed the Grafton Worsted Company.
- The foreign investors only owned a combined 20% stake.
- The ISX opened to foreign investors on August 2, 2007.
- Previous legislation (1997) made no specific inclusion of foreign investors.
- It is wholly owned by private and institutional investors.
- Larger institutional investors also grant the board proxies.
- That meant that only institutional investors could afford it.
- However, the other investors pressed on.
- Cascioli had bought out the other investors to gain full ownership of the brewery.
- The island was purchased by Dr. Edwin C. Lunsford, Sr. and two other investors in 1953.
- Money was raised from 70 investors including the New South Wales Film Corporation.
- The company raised $8 million from investors including Kleiner Perkins and BBG Ventures.
- In October, 2013, It received $12 Million in Series A round from investors including Yahoo!
- It received funding of $2 million from angel investors.
- Spool raised over $1 million from angel investors in January 2012.
- The company was founded in 2011 and backed by Keiretsu Forum angel investors.
- Commitment of funding from potential investors was being sought.
- Once this intelligence has been gathered, the agent will formally market the deal to potential investors.
- This canal has never been built in part because of political instability, which scared off potential investors.
- The program stopped accepting new investors in 1995.
- It was sold to new investors in 2007 and performance has improved since then.
- Meyer had financial problems with this movie and the new investors decided to cast actor Jan-Michael Vincent.
- Lemanski led a diverse group of mostly local investors which bought the building in 2017.
- The small processing and service sectors are largely dominated by just a few prominent local investors.
- The small processing and service sectors that do exist are largely dominated by a few prominent local investors.
- The collection was later purchased by another group of investors led by Mark Zaplin, of Santa Fe.
- In 2009 Puget Sound Energy was sold to foreign investors led by Macquarie Group, in a leveraged private equity buyout.
- BankServ was founded by a group of investors led by current CEO David Kvederis, a former senior vice president of Wells Fargo Bank.
- The balance came from AXA, Shell, Delta Lloyd Group and around 150 individual investors.
- Miso first received seed funding in May 2010 from individual investors and Google Ventures.
- This allowed individual investors to bid on the price of the stock, and allowed all investors equal access.