‹ Irvingia Isaac ›
Meanings and phrases
- It is located at what is now 7442 Edith Blvd., NE.
- Gen. Charles W. Hill in what is now West Virginia.
- The county then included what is now Howard County.
- This protein in humans is encoded by the "PRPH" gene.
- Desmin Desmin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the "DES" gene.
- SURF2 SURF2 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the "SURF2" gene.
- The city railway station is located in Nashik Road.
- Pindrajora police station is located at Pindrajora.
- Matia police station is located in Matia village.
- The name is derived from the old German "Moos Au".
- The name is derived from the Siak Regency of Riau.
- The name is derived from a district in Brighton.
- The species is endemic to Asia and Eastern Europe.
- This species is endemic to the islands of Hawaii.
- This village is located about 5 km from Muar town.
- Mamadapur village is located 15 km from Gokak city.
- The village is located on the edge of the Cotswolds.
- The station is owned by Florida Public Radio, Inc.
- The station is owned by the City of Baldwin Park.
- The station is owned by Stingray Digital Group Inc.
- The point of exiting is what is known as the stoma.
- Langue d'oïl grew into what is known as Old French.
- This became what is known as the Estrada's Rebellion.
- Very little is known about the Theocracy of Muntab.
- Very little is known about his philosophical views.
- About egg laying and development little is known.
- The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media.
- The station is currently owned by Falls Media, LLC.
- The station is currently owned by WRD Entertainment.
- It ran across what is today West End Avenue.
- The Turrbal clan occupied what is today known as Wilston.
- In its place is what is today known as Enterprise JavaBeans.
- The film is based on the life of Santiago Apóstol.
- The film is based on the 1961 novel by Leo Rosten.
- The film is based on an original story by Kim Ki-duk.
- Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
- The usual habitat is subtropical rainforest, where trees occur singly or in small stands of up to five individuals scattered through the forest, associated with such trees as yellow carabeen ("Sloanea woollsii"), red carabeen ("Geissois benthamiana"), Queensland kauri pine ("Agathis robusta"), golden sassafras ("Doryphora sassafras"), black booyong ("Argyrodendron actinophyllum") and white booyong ("A. trifoliolatum"), as well as members of the genus "Flindersia".
- The town is located next to the Strait of Malacca.
- The town is located on a hilly area, above sea level.
- The town is located northwest of Papineauville.
- The community is located off of County Road 85.
- The community is located along the Musquodoboit River.
- The community is located at the mouth of Tangier River.
- The transmitter is located at and the receiver at .
- KQDF-LP's transmitter is located atop Sandia Crest.
- Its transmitter is located in Shoreview, Minnesota.
- Its web site is located at www.nguoi-viet.com/nv2.
- The site is located on property now privately owned.
- The Bomarc site is located on Santa Rosa Island is at
- This species is found mainly in the Indian Ocean.
- This species is found in northern and central Laos.
- The species is found in Central Papua, Indonesia.
- The site is now the garden of a private residence.
- The site is now used for quarrying and as farmland.
- The site is now occupied by Longchamp Racecourse.
- Its main campus is located in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- A satellite campus is located in Jeungpyeong County.
- The Kapuskasing campus is located at 7 Aurora Avenue.
- The school is located at the foot of Mt Rusunzwe.
- The school is located at 800 North Marshall Street.
- The school is located in front of the DPRD building.
- The area is part of the civil parish of Ingleton.
- The area is part of the "Mount Rogers Cluster".
- The journal is abstracted and indexed in Scopus.
- This journal is abstracted and indexed by:
- The building is located in SIUE's University Park.
- The station building is located next to the platform.
- The new building is located from the first one.
- It is in what is called the Carpenter Gothic style.
- This causes what is called vacuum polarization.
- The tubers are grated into what is called masa.
- The building is now owned by the pension fund PKA.
- The building is now owned by the City of Florence.
- The main station building is now a private house.
- The local church is dedicated to Saint Bricius ().
- The church is dedicated to St. Stefan Štiljanović.
- The church is dedicated to St Philip and St James.
- The municipality is located in the upper Wynental.
- The municipality is located in the Wil "Wahlkreis."
- The village is administrated by Sarpanch.
- The village is administrated by Sarpanch an elected representative of the village.
- The film is set in and was shot in the Twin Cities.
- The film is set to release on 2nd November 2018.
- The film is set in the reign of King Louis XIII.
- The story is set in 1793 in Carentan, in Normandy.
- The story is set in the backwoods of North Carolina.
- The story is set in the backdrop of Thoothukudi.
- The term is used mostly among Christian theologians.
- The term is used mainly in the Scandinavian countries.
- The term is used "as if it were a country."
- Its head office is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- 34's municipal office is located in Acadia Valley.
- The company's main office is located in Hoboken.
- The city is located next to located along the .
- The city is located near the Costa Rica-Panama border.
- The city is located in USDA hardiness zones 5b and 6a.
- Not much is known of Kṣemarāja's life or parentage.
- Not much is known about this fish's feeding habits.
- Not much is known about Itkind's life until 1956.
- The story is told in Annales Mettenses priores.
- This story is told in: V. Craig Jordan, ed.
- The story is told in the first person by an unnamed narrator.
- The game is played with the Spanish "baraja" deck.
- The game is played in a counterclockwise fashion.
- The game is played by millions of people worldwide.
- Usage of the second or middle name is not common.
- His mother’s name is not listed on the certificate.
- The Newton Indian school's name is not known.
- Chaykovsky closest airport is located in Izhevsk.
- The airport is located north of downtown Manaus.
- The airport is located from downtown Rio Branco.
- The park is located on La Rua and Palafox Streets.
- The park is located between Istanbul and Ankara.
- The park is located near the Elizabeth River.
- The district is located south of Bay City, Texas.
- The district is located in southern San Saba County.
- The district is located on the north side of De Pere.
- The district is divided into 21 sub-districts ("tambon").
- The district is divided into five subdistricts ("tambon").
- The district is divided into 16 sub-districts ("tambons").
- This area is characterized by multiple sites of venting.
- The area is characterized by grassland.
- The area is characterized by mild days and cold nights and is malaria free.
- Ashamed of what is happening, Larisa leaves the table.
- There is no deception in what is happening.
- Brick enters the ring and lets them in on what is happening.
- No MVP award is given for Division Series play.
- The award is given by the Portuguese Football Federation.
- The text is written in 8 lines and 18 letters per line.
- This text is written in Traditional Chinese.
- It is a palimpsest, the upper text is written in Arabic.
- The species is named in honor of Willi Hennig.
- The species is named after the Catawba River.
- The species is named after Giacomo Casanova.
- Some songs are about what is going on within the roda.
- Christina asks what is going on between them.
- One day, they hear a gun shot and go to see what is going on.
- The area is now one of the most populous in Wales.
- The area is now the agency's training barracks.
- The area is now part of the municipality of Jönköping.
- Its headquarters is located in Andrézieux, France.
- Its headquarters is located at Caraycayon, Tigaon.
- Their headquarters is located in downtown Ishtar.
- Practically nothing is known about his life or work.
- Almost nothing is known about Ibn Isḥaq's life.
- Almost nothing is known of his life or legend.
- This species is native to a tropical environment.
- The species is native to the North Pacific Ocean.
- This species is native to Eastern Asia – Japan and Korea.
- No service is provided on Sundays and holidays.
- Natural gas service is provided by NW Natural.
- Freight service is provided by Union Pacific and BNSF.
- The Irinjalakuda railway station is situated here.
- The station is situated south of the river Vecht.
- Doncaster railway station is situated on the East Coast Main Line.
- The surrounding area is heavily wooded, with mixed hardwood and conifer forests.
- Northern Bosnia contains very fertile agricultural land along the river Sava and the corresponding area is heavily farmed.
- Northern Bosnia (Posavina) contains very fertile agricultural land along the River Sava and the corresponding area is heavily farmed.
- Faith itself is not a religious concept in Sikhism.
- The station itself is not open to public access.
- The compiler itself is not a monolithic program.
- The stations' digital signal is multiplexed:
- The station's digital signal is multiplexed:
- The museum is located in a two-storeyed building.
- The museum is located in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
- The museum is located in Antakya, the main city of Hatay.
- The following list is based upon the official ITU "Athlete's Page."
- This list is based on information from the State Heritage Office's inHerit database.
- The following list is based upon the official rankings and the athlete's "ITU Profile Page."
- This period of time lent to what is considered modern social work.
- Its purpose is to redefine what is considered feminine and masculine.
- How much science is applied in a design is a question of what is considered "science".
- The EIAJ FM/FM subcarrier system is used in Japan.
- The video surveillance system is used in the 2018 election.
- SI unit system is used whenever possible.
- The women's prayer area is located on the balcony.
- The downtown area is located in the Ilala district.
- The area is located within Libertyville Township.
- The township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1.
- The station is unattended and is managed from Goshogawara Station.
- The station is unattended.
- The game is set in the American Wild West of 1876.
- The game is set 500 years after the original.
- The game is set in May 1975, Kenya, within the region of Mokowe.
- The city is home to more than 52,000 students.
- The city is home to two major universities.
- The city is home to sports clubs and teams.
- The local economy is based on tourism and fishing.
- The economy is based on agriculture and woodcraft.
- The economy is based on tourism, wine and olives.
- The council is made up of nine members, one of them is the Mayor of the town.
- The council is made up of nine members, including the Toshao and an appointed secretary and treasurer.
- The council is made up of 15 members including the mayor, and is headquartered in the municipal hall in the center of the town.
- The species is known only from its type locality.
- This fossil species is known from the Oligocene in France.
- The species is known from its distinctive fossilized teeth.
- The city is served by the deepwater Port of Astoria.
- The city is served by Regionshospitalet Randers.
- The city is served by the Abakan International Airport.
- Today the area is home to over 6200 residents.
- The area is home to Occidental College located in Eagle Rock.
- The nearby area is home to numerous seaside cabins and vacation homes.
- No information is available on growth or aging.
- No information is available on habitat or host preference.
- Little information is available regarding his early years.
- The town is situated in the Nileshwar-Konnakkad Road.
- The majority of the town is situated on Tyrrel's Bay.
- The town is situated in the Hron river valley.
- The festival is held each October at Sunset Park.
- A wine and oil festival is held in two days in June.
- The festival is held at the historic Capitol Theatre.
- The area is known for its excellent bird watching.
- This area is known as the "Collapsed Corridor".
- The area is known in the books as Slaver's Bay.
- Ragee's work is held in the following collections:
- Her work is held in the national collection of Belgium.
- Klein's work is held in the following public collection:
- The area is covered by strict planning controls.
- Most of area is covered with many valleys and hills.
- One fifth (20.3%) of the area is covered by wetlands.
- The new high school is named Lake Creek High School.
- New York University's business school is named after him.
- The school is named for Pope John Paul II.
- The novel is set in the 1960s in Batavia, New York.
- The novel is set in 1750s Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- The novel is set in various locations in the Milky Way.
- The temple is located at 5306 Palm River Road.
- Nikkōin temple is located at the base of the mountain.
- Mahadev temple is located in the heart of the village.
- Private bus service is available in the village.
- No bus service is available at the station, however.
- Public bus service is available in the village.
- This former municipality is now included in the municipality of Bornholm.
- The municipality is now included in the Central Slovenia Statistical Region.
- The municipality is now included in the Southeast Slovenia Statistical Region.
- The town is named after the Abbey of the same name.
- The town is named for its asbestos industry.
- Loxton, whom the town is named after.
- The site of the station is now covered by housing.
- (The station is now known simply as Clifton.)
- (That station is now WAYF, owned by the WAY-FM Network.)
- The series is set in another German city, Cologne.
- The series is set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video.
- The series is set during the military rule over Goryeo.
- The company is headquartered in Augusta, Georgia.
- The company is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia.
- The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
- The church is located at 2000 Great Western Road.
- The church is located in Observatory Road, Hillhead.
- The church is located at 1 Leyborne Park in Kew.
- The company is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- The company is based in Los Angeles, California.
- The company is based in East London’s Tech City.
- The area is served by the airport of Bamako-sénou.
- This area is served by Farragut Career Academy.
- The area is served by Transjakarta corridor 12.
- The same is true for speed readers and skimmers.
- The same is true for shapes, scale, speed, and so on.
- By Fredholm theory, the same is true for "T".
- The story is based on the chupacabra creature.
- The story is based on Elbaum's experiences with being gay.
- The story is based on the life of Kammal, a woman of substance.
- The song is featured in the "NBA 2K19" soundtrack.
- The song is featured in the game "Just Dance 2019".
- The song is featured in the NBA 2K12 soundtrack.
- His work is included in many private and public collections.
- Her work is included in the collection of the McCord Museum.
- His work is included in the book "Masters of Dragonlance Art".
- The town is served by the Velikiye Luki Airport.
- The town is served by the Staraya Russa Airport.
- The town is served by four different rail lines.
- The college is affiliated with Bangalore University.
- The college is affiliated to Mizoram University.
- The college is affiliated to the University of Calicut.