‹ Isurus Italia ›
Meanings and phrases
- persist with actions or an attitude despite the probability that it will cause trouble; ask for trouble
- be well-informed; know the score; be on the ball; know what's going on; know what's what
- be killed or die; pip out
- receive punishment; be scolded or reprimanded
- become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation; calm; calm down; cool off; chill out; simmer down; settle down
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; roll in the hay; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; be intimate; have intercourse; have it away; have it off; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; have a go at it; bang; get it on; bonk
- fail to get a passing grade; fail; flunk; bomb
- understand, usually after some initial difficulty; catch on; get wise; get onto; tumble; latch on; cotton on; twig
- receive punishment
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; roll in the hay; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; do it; be intimate; have intercourse; have it away; have it off; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; have a go at it; bang; bonk
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; roll in the hay; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; do it; be intimate; have intercourse; have it away; have it off; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; bang; get it on; bonk
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; roll in the hay; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; do it; be intimate; have intercourse; have it off; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; have a go at it; bang; get it on; bonk
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; roll in the hay; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; do it; be intimate; have intercourse; have it away; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; have a go at it; bang; get it on; bonk
- flee; take to one's heels; cut and run; scat; run; scarper; turn tail; lam; run away; bunk; head for the hills; take to the woods; escape; fly the coop; break away
- walk; foot; leg it; hoof
- walk; foot; hoof; hoof it
- lose control of one's emotions; break down; snap
- act by relying on one's luck; luck through
- continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.); survive; pull through; pull round; come through
- succeed in a big way; get to the top; arrive; get in; go far
- go successfully through a test or a selection process; pass
- on that; thereon; on that
- live like a pig, in squalor; pig
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; see; check; insure; ensure; control; ascertain; assure
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; die; decease; perish; go; exit; pass away; expire; pass; kick the bucket; cash in one's chips; buy the farm; conk; give-up the ghost; drop dead; pop off; choke; croak
- move fast; rush; hotfoot; hasten; hie; speed; race; pelt along; rush along; cannonball along; bucket along; belt along
- to that; thereto; to that
- under that; thereunder; under that
- celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities; revel; racket; make whoopie; make merry; make happy; jollify; wassail
- It remained a bank until 1963, when it became Dr. J.M.
- 1 Black [chart] album than I was when it became the No.
- That was when it became ridiculously easy to make films...
- The book fails when it comes to the text, though."
- Mortalities are not uncommon when it comes to floods.
- She is very observant when it comes to human emotions.
- This made it possible to fold the scroll as an accordion.
- These points made it possible for him to go to the Paralympics.
- The MOSFET made it possible to build high-density integrated circuits.
- He made it clear that his autocracy would not be limited.
- But recent scholarship has made it clear that more was involved.
- Anne turned to Paul when Nick made it clear he wanted a divorce.
- And when it came down to it I realised the band was the most important."
- Coolidge was frugal, and when it came to securing a home, he insisted upon renting.
- I guess the seeds were there for me to nourish when it came to the seismic charges."
- This made it difficult for his galiots to manoeuvre.
- Sometimes the security made it difficult for them, you know.
- This made it difficult to change the code to work with EBCDIC.
- Such conflicts may cause wrongdoing and make it more likely.
- An update to the GB to make it more suitable for war time production.
- These factors make it more difficult and dangerous to diagnose problems.
- He initially found it difficult to compose.
- He found it difficult to keep himself upright without stays.
- Petrov found it difficult to respond to Axis attacks quickly.
- Some scordatura make it easier to play in unusual keys.
- A low occupancy level was expected "to make it easier to sell".
- Terry advises Del Boy to tell Slater and make it easier on himself.
- This makes it possible to describe very general operations.
- This makes it possible to study dynamics of entire functions.
- However, torrefaction makes it possible for biomass to replace coal.
- It continues to descend until it reaches Midland station.
- Anne and continues east until it reaches PR 210 at Giroux.
- Beryllium does not form oxides until it reaches very high temperatures.
- Paris was now blockaded, making it difficult to supply the city by river or elsewhere.
- Ratings were still decent, but demographics were making it difficult to sell advertising.
- She did not commonly date her works, therefore making it difficult to track her progression.
- It replaced a local volunteer fire department when it opened.
- It became an instant classic when it opened in 1927 on Broadway.
- Thunderbird had rotating walls and open concept classrooms when it opened.
- What it means to me may be different than what it means to you."
- Social media has substantially changed what it means to be a celebrity.
- Historically, the term "bioinformatics" did not mean what it means today.
- The money was great but we turned it down."
- Nehru however turned it down.
- Bacall said at the time: I turned it down because it's just not a part.
- The two large holds made it impossible to use deckbeams alone.
- The gopher holes made it impossible to use the fields to play sports.
- Between 1991 and 2013, political disagreements made it impossible to organize a census.
- In 1869 he received more bones and corrected its stance, making it more upright.
- The two developed a plan to modernize the state government, making it more efficient.
- Many have been unemployed for extensive periods, making it more difficult to regain employment.
- That government sat here until 1863, when it moved to Alexandria.
- Guest continued with the production when it moved to Broadway in 1972.
- Olver remained with the team when it moved from the WCHL to the ECHL in 2003.
- This makes it difficult to apply to the elderly.
- This makes it difficult to use the absolute magnitude for a size estimate.
- This loss of trust makes it difficult to return to the cooperative relationship.
- The film makes it clear this wasn't always an easy mix."
- Mac makes it clear that everyone dies if King does the same.
- The text makes it clear to the reader why the argument or claim is as such.
- One cabin has a glass floor, making it possible to view the 400 metre drop from a different angle.
- The merged pelvic lumbar spine was present, making it possible to support the floating movement of the tail.
- The monster throws a rock at the man, knocking him out of the circle and making it possible for it to kill him.
- Modular vehicles make it possible to use different types of bodies, e.g.
- Other semantics for Reo make it possible to model timed or probabilistic behavior.
- An arcology is designed to make it possible to supply those items for a large population.
- 4, although it did not have any singles on it.
- SDI research went ahead, although it did not achieve the hoped-for result.
- It was primarily a Christian missionary organ, although it did include some news.
- It operated for 7 years until it closed in 2013.
- The station was in use from 1910 until it closed in 1973.
- The depot served passengers until it closed in about 1948.
- This would make it difficult to race and get a medal.
- Removing too much dura will also make it difficult to close the tear.
- Such clauses make it difficult to put on a show and/or limit production quality.
- Magnesium was chosen because it does not act as a tamper.
- This pathway is anaerobic because it does not require oxygen to synthesize or use ATP.
- This diagram is called a "vacuum bubble", because it does not link up to any external lines.
- Ignition Banbury focused on making it easier and less linear.
- The arms and forearms shortened relative to the legs making it easier to run.
- The airflare is ultimately a more technical move, making it easier to do them continuously.
- This was a weekly until 1864, when it began publishing daily.
- The AC format stayed on AM 1310 until 1997, when it began simulcasting 107.5.
- The squadron moved to France in September, when it began operations from Maupertuis Airfield.
- They followed it up by working on 1984's "Splash".
- He followed it up with another goal in the home fixture.
- Said Peterson, "Somebody told me about it and I followed it up.
- Both passed to the Midland Railway when it merged the LT&SR in 1912.
- There were 38 White Drug Stores when it merged with Thrifty Drug in 1985.
- Deepgreen ceased to be listed when it merged with Cambrian Mining in 2004.
- It had not previously qualified for the record because it did not have a full postal address.
- Capra cut two reels off "Lost Horizon" because it didn't work and then someone tried to put it back.
- Despite a certain appeal, it was finally discontinued because it did not provide sufficient resolution.
- Doubling time The doubling time is time it takes for a population to double in size/value.
- The player is scored based on time it takes to complete a good routine and quality of the routine.
- Temperature is an important factor in the time it takes for an adhesive to form the green strength.
- His trading house made it through the crisis years 1807–14.
- Only thirty-eight made it through their first year in the New World.
- Boatwright, Jr. how such a lousy golfer had made it through qualifying.
- The extra height made it easier for Davis to race low to the ice.
- HB 3179 made it easier for biofuel producers to lease state lands.
- Gold letters were replaced with black ink which made it easier to read.
- However, the bill lapsed before it became a law.
- Udvada means the 'grazing ground of camels', which it was before it became a fishing village.
- The business started as part of Bölkow, later Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) before it became DASA.
- This was repeated until it became a pilgrimage.
- KCB relied on second hand purchases until it became profitable.
- Early colonizers may have shortened it to Malay-ay, until it became Majayjay.
- A few programs use this as an "exit" feature, although it does not clear memory.
- I-77 sees the least traffic of the three interstates, although it does connect Cleveland to Akron.
- In this sense, it is a traditional doubleheader, although it does not technically meet the definition.
- in the middle of 'H' to make it look like two 1s or Is).
- We didn't even try to make it look like we were really waterskiing."
- The area around the elevator was painted white to make it look like ice.
- When they arrived, Makuta destroyed the entrance, making it impossible to leave.
- This proved fruitless, as Facebook memorialised the account, making it impossible to log on.
- "Waterloo" drew a million, eventually crashing the servers and making it impossible to view.
- After that, menstrual extraction was practiced much less, though it did not disappear.
- He worked hard for the Fine Arts Copyright Act 1862, though it did not do all he desired.
- On his second season, he duplicated his performance though it didn't translate to wins for Coca-Cola.
- It simply makes it easier to console oneself with."
- This makes it easier to read turbid samples.
- This makes it easier for people to see patterns in the data.
- Brian added parentheses on his album to make it clear.
- and however, make it clear that John was the spiritual successor to Elijah.
- In these cases, users are required make it clear that their intention is to educate others.
- This made it more difficult to train and compete for the 2018 Games.
- The paper shortage often made it more difficult than usual for authors to get work published.
- In winter, adverse weather such as snow and blizzards made it more difficult to locate and hunt bison.
- At the 2015 local government reform it became part of the municipality Pukë.
- At the 2015 local government reform it became part of the municipality Fier.
- At the 2015 local government reform it became part of the municipality Kukës.
- Fewer than a dozen made it back to the American lines.
- "Spitfire" survived and made it back to port.
- However the Qin cavalry ensured that no one made it back.
- Hélène Darroze at The Connaught was panned by restaurant critics when it first opened.
- It is unknown if the Pago Pago created a drink named after itself when it first opened.
- The car created quite a stir when it first appeared, and outwardly seemed ahead of its time.
- It is located inside Bilyayivka Raion, though it does not belong to the raion.
- Gan is written with Chinese characters, though it does not have a strong written tradition.
- It's designed to be a stand up motorcycle, though it does have a seat and lights for road use.
- Experiencing something makes it more memorable.
- This makes it more difficult to control the size of the fragments in the marker.
- The sleek shape of the Sandeq makes it more agile and faster than other sailboats.
- Organizations from across the area took it upon themselves to relieve this lack.
- They took it upon themselves to document societies, such as Tibet's, from their perspective.
- So they took it upon themselves to use new technology and research how women in the past lived.
- Initially there she found it hard to find work.
- They sold shares "en masse", meaning meant companies found it hard to get finance.
- There, he still found it hard at first to take wickets, though he did score a couple of fifties.
- Students can find it difficult to make friends with random people.
- Even journalists find it difficult to access celebrities for interviews.
- The aliens find it difficult to understand what is happening on the planet.
- Singleton did not make it through training camp and was cut after the first few workouts.
- But most of the cavalry managed to make it through the defense into the Manchukuoan base.
- His fiancé Jessica auditioned for the show but did not make it through to the bootcamp round.
- The Egyptian artillery pursued the withdrawing Israeli force until it reached Hill 69.
- Δ"T" continued to decrease until it reached a plateau of +11 ± 6 s between 1680 and 1866.
- Calvi designed a wall that ran west–east in a straight line from the coast for about until it reached a precipice.
- when it won the National Challenge Cup.
- Then when it won all the prizes, I sort of shamefacedly put my name back on it.
- The show initially debuted in 2010 but its re-staging in 2015/16 is when it won widest acclaim.
- The corps was 215 strong when it reached the battle.
- It became their biggest hit, when it reached No.
- It peaked in 1851 when it reached 103.
- ""Fake"" is used to indicate the alteration of a genuine stamp to make it appear as something else.
- Kimberly delivers the baby, then fills out the paperwork to make it appear Jo's child was stillborn.
- For this reason, the Black Monks attempted to make it appear that the rules of the new order were impracticable.
- The drillers would smoke when it took their fancy.
- It was handed to Amtrak when it took over intercity rail service in 1971.
- The committees were disbanded by the Union Army when it took control in 1862.
- The famous River Achankovil Aar pass by Pallipad before it reaches veeyapuram.
- Cullen relents, making Doc promise to get off the train before it reaches Chicago.
- Borjomi does not cool down before it reaches the surface and comes out at a temperature of .
- There were 5 pupils in the school when it closed.
- It replaced the Chisholm trail when it closed.
- Blaikie was still with the paper in October 1950 when it closed.
- In order to counter this, Mr. Arnold found it necessary to publicly denounce several Chinese people.
- Both Ptolemy XII and Cleopatra VII found it necessary to debase Ptolemaic coinage due to financial troubles.
- During the later part of 2008 the police found it necessary to guard the refugees with shotgun armed officers.
- This is an important property because it allows the use of a "flipping" technique.
- The surface area is important because it allows atmospheric oxygen to dissolve and sunlight radiation to penetrate the water.
- formula_332 is characterized as structure-neutral because it allows formula_26 existing in whatever partition level of formula_38.
- Another D3A got lost and failed to make it back to the carrier.
- In other cases divers will not make it back to the shot-line and have to surface independently.
- The Dream would once again make it back to the finals Finals, this time against the Minnesota Lynx.
- Baschnagel picked it up and ran into the end zone.
- He saw the performance and quickly picked it up.
- KBS World then picked it up as , including English subtitles.
- During February 2010 it was still traveling with Wade Shows when it appeared at the Florida State Fair.
- The difficulty of writing objectively about living people was one of the criticisms of the Dictionary when it appeared.
- It became a hit during the 1955 Christmas season when it appeared in "Billboard"’s pop charts by five different artists.
- I feel quietly confident I have what it takes to build something."
- That's what it takes to win.
- We've got what it takes.
- He worked as musical director of the bufo company of Arquímedes Pous when it went to New York City.
- The Bute Bty left 27th Division on 8 September when it went to XVI Corps, returning on 23 September.
- In February 1987, the 20-year-old Aldred was a passenger in a friend's car when it went out of control.
- In 2013, Sherry Middaugh's team made it all the way to the final.
- They made it all the way together at an ATP event for the first time this season.
- In 2002, Brockport made it all the way to the NCAA quarterfinals before losing to John Carroll in overtime.
- He was sort of pissed off that I didn't pick it up."
- then sends a trusted man of his to pick it up.
- His new agents brought the show to ABC, which decided to pick it up.
- was eventually chosen because it contains no abbreviations.
- It is viscous because it contains large proteins known as mucins.
- The transitional ER gets its name because it contains ER exit sites.
- Murray broke in the 5th game to bring it back to serve.
- Browne said at the time: "We are trying to bring it back to its original state.
- You must bring it back again and again and apply it to the meditation on the Lord.
- This has made it very difficult to care for these refugees.
- This made it very difficult to understand the history of the show.
- Murcia is mainly a warm region which has made it very suitable for agriculture.
- This practice makes it easy to trace female families.
- This makes it easy for neighbours to get to know each other.
- The fact that it lives in shallower waters makes it easy to be caught by fisheries.
- Every other time it took years and years."
- For the first time it took place in Bühl on April 12, 2003.
- The time it took to cross one beam and then the other revealed the shell's speed.
- This line lasted until April, 1871, when it passed into receivership.
- Oakley remained in the Brundenell family until 1648, when it passed to the Mordaunts.
- Although a strong storm when it passed over Okinawa, damage was less than initially feared.
- The battery was modernized in 1895, when it received new guns.
- Karaikal Port became operational in April 2009 when it received its first vessel.
- He presided over the institution when it received its initial accreditation in 2012.
- The government of Iceland issued a protest against what it called a "flagrant violation" of Icelandic neutrality.
- In the same issue, the "AJM" editorial board issued an apology for what it called "incautions" in the Cao–Zhu paper.
- In 2012, the PYD launched what it called the "Social Economy Plan", later renamed the "People's Economy Plan" (PEP).
- This made it illegal to possess, sell, or distribute shark fins in Hawaii.
- At the time, the Betting Houses Act of 1853 made it illegal to take cash for a bet except at a racecourse.
- The Medical Act 1858 made it illegal for anyone not qualified in medicine to use a title that implied they were.
- This made it necessary to raise large amounts of money, including from outside groups.
- That made it necessary to build another section of the fortress on the same side, to the East.
- Hanson says the terror was not inherent in the ideology of the Revolution, but that circumstances made it necessary.
- Premier took possession of the ship when it acquired Dolphin in 1997.
- A further expansion was announced in June 2007 when it acquired the Hull-based bakery, Skeltons.
- Later in 1984, Citibank Thailand obtained a full banking licence when it acquired the Mercantile Bank.
- Some copies made it onto the market before being recalled.
- After that, I made it onto the shortlist, which to me was an achievement in itself.
- Several of the crew jumped into the water while others made it onto the "Marquette".
- In the mid-4th century it became a bishopric seat.
- In the 20th century it became a center for coal mining.
- In the late 19th century it became the central street of the city.
- Worthy had the engineers dig trenches to make it impossible for vehicles to get through.
- These manipulations can mitigate the threat of exploitation, but may not make it impossible.
- The weight and size of the weapons make it impossible or impractical to load them on conventional bombers.
- It is very hardy, largely evergreen to -10 °C, when it becomes deciduous.
- Lizzie quickly moves on when it becomes apparent George isn't that into her.
- The microgametocyte, when it becomes spherical, gives rise to numerous, elongate microgametes.
- That's "officially" when it started."
- The rivalry goes back over 40 years when it started in the 80's.
- The third edition was not held until 1935–36 when it started being scheduled annually.
- This makes it very difficult for people in Romania to go to the Games.
- This makes it very hard to create a break, which leads to more interactive play.
- This makes it very hard for people to acknowledge America's status as an empire.
- I think it’s been turned into apartment buildings now.
- It’s my favorite song on the record — I think it’s a great song."
- I think it’s always better to have more material and whittle it down.
- Before that, he worked at the Sunday Business when it launched.
- US for the first three months when it launched September 10, 2012.
- Triple J was formerly known as "Double Jay" when it launched in Sydney on 19 January 1975.
- L and Cheryl hit it off, and soon meet for a date.
- The two groups immediately hit it off.
- The two hit it off and fall in love.
- The pucker can make it easy to use to open an aperture.
- I make it easy for myself and always say the first five Sabbath albums."
- The teams must wear uniforms that make it easy to distinguish the two teams.
- The 65th Infantry was deactivated when it returned to Puerto Rico in 1956.
- This detachment remained on duty there until August 13, when it returned to St. Louis.
- In May 2008 it moved to Sunday mornings until August 2008 when it returned to Saturdays.
- He was 17 at the time of its recording, and 18 at the time it became a hit.
- Two wings were added between 1865 and 1872, at which time it became the city hall.
- Eventually, Nadine turned south-southwestward, at which time it became nearly stationary.
- In the rainy season, water flow makes it impossible to pass through to the village.
- Likewise, W255CJ makes it impossible to hear those stations in metro Atlanta anymore.
- Saint Gregory's narrative makes it impossible to suppose him younger than 20 at the time.
- In 1954, the federal government shut it down.
- Not interested in pursuing FM, they shut it down a year later.
- The newspaper was published for a year until the Octavian Goga government shut it down.
- The "Trá Bheag", meaning "small beach", runs along the beach until it meets the sea.
- The remaining 35 km of the N31, until it meets exit 30 of the A7, is once again an expressway.
- I-77 heads northeast along the river until it meets the southern terminus of I-79 near Yeager Airport.
- After making it clear he would not resign, Monk was sacked on 18 June.
- The revolutionaries won this battle decisively, making it clear that Díaz could no longer retain power.
- The supplier is reluctant to give it to him, making it clear that if he doesn't pay the next day there will be consequences.
- The construction also attracts the attention of motorists, making it easy to find the rest area.
- Granite pavers have high integral strength and density making it easy to maintain and hard-wearing in outdoor use.
- Sugarcane was grown and refined in India before 500 BC and was crystallized, making it easy to transport, by AD 500.
- It is also classified as an Important Bird and Plant Area, because it supports numerous bird and plant species.
- The island, with the adjacent islet of Quille Rock, has been identified as an Important Bird Area (IBA) by BirdLife International because it supports several breeding seabirds.
- The island has been identified as an Important Bird Area (IBA) by BirdLife International because it supports a large and diverse population of breeding seabirds and other waterbirds.
- And when it does, it's more so due to lack of creative placement than effort."
- It does please; or when it doesn't, it stirs things up, which is just as good."
- The eyelight fish uses a black lid to cover the organs when it does not want to emit light.
- With the economy the way it is and only a handful of sponsors we could not make it work financially.
- He further wrote it shows the singer's "impeccable street side... with enough attitude to make it work".
- Classical music, jazz, or anything else might be played, as long as the skillful DJs could make it work.