‹ Journalism Journalistic ›
Meanings and phrases
- a writer for newspapers and magazines
- someone who keeps a diary or journal; diarist; diary keeper
- a journalist who broadcasts on radio or television
- Gutierrez wanted to be a broadcast journalist.
- Amna Nawaz Amna Nawaz is an American broadcast journalist.
- Bill Whitney Willard (Bill) Whitney is an American broadcast journalist.
journalist 's privilege
- the right of a journalist to refuse to divulge sources of confidential information
- Fleischaker's wife Pam, is a noted journalist and author.
- Since then, he has worked as both a journalist and author.
- She was an Italian journalist and author.
- She continues to work as a freelance journalist.
- Her mother, Anstey, is a freelance journalist.
- From 2010 Müntefering worked as a freelance journalist.
- The term was coined by English music journalist Phil Smee.
- Ulvaeus then married music journalist Lena Källersjö on 6 January 1981.
- She has also been a music journalist on and off over the span of 20 years.
- Linda Melvern Linda Melvern is a British investigative journalist.
- From 2013 onwards, Droog also works as an investigative journalist.
- Dennett's sister is the investigative journalist Charlotte Dennett.
- Loup Durand, a journalist and writer, did the writing.
- Richardson works as a journalist and writer.
- Rita Monaldi (born 1966) is an Italian journalist and writer.
- He was the father of Yazidi writer and journalist Têmûrê Xelîl.
- He was a famous realist and anticommunist writer and journalist.
- He was a cousin of the writer and journalist, Pádraic Ó Conaire.
- She is the mother of sports journalist Oliver Holt.
- She is married to sports journalist Paul Gutierrez.
- Today she is a sports journalist.
- He continued to work as an author and journalist.
- Monte Reel Monte Reel is an American author and journalist.
- Kaytor became involved with author and journalist Robert Ruark at this time.
- She was previously a television journalist and anchor at Star News.
- Prior to his viceregal appointment, Onley was a television journalist.
- Amanda Parr Amanda Parr is an English television journalist and reporter.
- Later, he became a journalist writing about film.
- Then she became a journalist, reporting for the station.
- He later became a journalist and professional advertiser.
- Their son Ralf R. Parve (1946–2008) was a journalist and politician.
- Frank Pangallo Frank Pangallo is an Australian journalist and politician.
- Raymond Bourgine Raymond Bourgine (1925-1990) was a French journalist and politician.
- He also described himself as a former journalist for "Contrast".
- Bill Steigerwald Bill Steigerwald is an author and former journalist.
- For writing and for recording Native American languages, he hired a former journalist, William E. Myers.
- Born in Swellendam, she worked as journalist and editor until 1960.
- In between, she worked for two years in Delhi as a journalist and editor.
- Davison Maruziva Davison Maruziva is a Zimbabwean journalist and editor.
- Nazim Baksh Nazim Ahmed Baksh is a Canadian journalist and television producer.
- Jeroen de Lange is married to journalist and television presenter Marcia Luyten.
- Natalie Pawelski Natalie Pawelski is an American journalist and television correspondent.
- Beatrice is a well known political journalist in Italy.
- Jonathan Martin (journalist) Jonathan Martin (born c. 1977) is an American political journalist.
- Althia Raj Althia Raj is a Canadian political journalist and a member of the Parliamentary Press Gallery.
- Clark Boyd Clark Boyd is an American radio journalist.
- He had worked as a radio journalist for nearly 20 years at the time of his death.
- The original production was dedicated to the American radio journalist Lowell Thomas.
- Baillie is the son of sports journalist and former Rangers player, Doug Baillie.
- Marin Mema Marin Mema (born 22 March 1981) is a Albanian journalist and former footballer.
- Ann Marie Ganness Ann Marie Ganness is a writer, journalist and former TV news anchor from Trinidad and Tobago.
- He works as an author, forager, journalist and broadcaster.
- Julie Coker Julie Coker is a former television journalist and broadcaster.
- The next year she married Brian Inglis, an Anglo-Irish journalist and broadcaster.
- The founder and current leader of True Montenegro is Marko Milačić, former journalist and political activist.
- FRIENDS also presents the Dalton Camp Award, named in honour of journalist and political commentator Dalton Camp.
- Charles Emory Smith Charles Emory Smith (February 18, 1842 – January 19, 1908) was an American journalist and political leader.
- David Emrys Lewis David Emrys Lewis (1887 – 12 March 1954) was a Welsh poet and journalist.
- From 1886 to 1902, "Wiarus" was edited by the famed Kashubian-born poet and journalist Hieronim Derdowski.
- David Rowbotham David Harold Rowbotham (27 August 1924 – 6 October 2010) was an Australian poet and journalist.
- Latifa Akherbach Latifa Akherbach (َ, – born 1960 in Tetouan) is a Moroccan politician and journalist.
- Roy Roebuck Roy Delville Roebuck (born 25 September 1929) is a British Labour Party politician and journalist.
- Mansur al-Atrash Mansur al-Atrash (; 3 February 1925 – 14 November 2006) was a Syrian politician and journalist.
- He was a newspaper journalist before accepting a long-term job as an MGM script clerk in 1936.
- Archie Bland James Franklin Archibald "Archie" Bland (born 1983), is a British newspaper journalist.
- Dennis McDougal Dennis McDougal (born November 25, 1947) is an American author and newspaper journalist.
- She married fellow journalist and activist Noah D. Thompson.
- Along with Daniel, his fellow journalist and his buddy Sub-Inspector Imran he gets deep into this.
- He quits and goes off to begin an independent, internet news site with fellow journalist Cat Grant.
- He worked as a journalist and historian in RPP and Latina Televisión.
- Guri Hjeltnes Guri Hjeltnes (born 23 October 1953) is a Norwegian journalist and historian.
- Myron Magnet Myron James Magnet (born August 31, 1944) is an American journalist and historian.
- This led Phil Stanford, the journalist working the story for "The Oregonian", to dub Jesperson "The Happy Face Killer".
- Matthew Chance Matthew Chance is a British journalist working for CNN as the network's Senior International Correspondent.
- Little was born in September 1951, and began his career as a journalist working for "The Portadown Times" and the "Belfast Telegraph".