‹ Jumped-up Jumpiness ›
Meanings and phrases
- a person who jumps
- an athlete who competes at jumping
- a coverall worn by children
- a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
- a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
- a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing; pinafore; pinny
- (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump; jump shot
- a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body; sweater
- one who illegally occupies property to which another has a legal claim
- a jumper that consists of a short piece of wire; jumper lead; lead; booster cable
- a jumper that consists of a short piece of wire; jumper cable; lead; booster cable
- a person who jumps from aircraft using a parachute; parachutist; parachuter
- an athlete who jumps over a high crossbar with the aid of a long pole; vaulter; pole vaulter
- a skier who leaps through the air (especially on a ski jump)
- His elder brother Kalevi was also an international ski jumper.
- He was an avid skier and ski jumper.
- Felix Schoft Felix Schoft (born 6 July 1990) is a German ski jumper.
- She was ranked as third-best high jumper in the world in 1975.
- His younger brother Tomáš Janků is also a prominent high jumper.
- Her mother Irina was a hurdler, her brother Maxim is a high jumper.
- His daughter is the long jumper Haido Alexouli.
- Her mother is former long jumper, Moira Walls.
- He is the brother of Olympic long jumper Abdul Rahman Al-Nubi.
- Keith Connor, triple jumper, is also an Anguillian.
- His brother Erkki was an Olympic triple jumper.
- Zhu Yaming Zhu Yaming (born 4 May 1994) is a Chinese male triple jumper.
- Sigurd Solid Sigurd Solid was a Norwegian ski jumper who competed in the 1930s.
- Frank Sauerbrey Frank Sauerbrey is an East German former ski jumper who competed from 1984 to 1986.
- Tore Edman Tore Edman (July 25, 1904 – June 16, 1995) was a Swedish ski jumper who competed in the 1920s.