‹ Kinchinjunga Kind-hearted ›
Meanings and phrases
- having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior
- agreeable, conducive to comfort; genial
- tolerant and forgiving under provocation; tolerant
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; sort; form; variety
- with something of the same kind; in a similar way
- to some (great or small) extent; rather; kinda; sort of
- The teams had to decide on what kind of tires to use.
- I'm going to show you what kind of person I am.
- It is unknown what kind of mounting the "Score Board" has.
- A new kind of classification was proposed by G. Györke et al.
- Later, in 2009, Mitch Altman made a new kind of TV-B-Gone Pro SHP.
- A new kind of narrative started to emerge in Colombia in the 21st century.
- It's the same kind of feeling [...] but it's rad."
- Not all ants have the same kind of societies.
- Likewise, Milton's Satan relies on the same kind of rhetoric.
- He undertook a different kind of geology training.
- My body runs on a different kind of nourishment."
- Both "loves" are based upon loyalty, but of different kind.
- In the theatre production Marc Dutroux functions as a kind of collective symbol for Belgium, as a black hole.
- Bollenbach Bollenbach is an "Ortsgemeinde" – a municipality belonging to a "Verbandsgemeinde", a kind of collective municipality – in the Birkenfeld district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Birkenfeld has been a district seat since 1947 and forms together with 30 other municipalities a "Verbandsgemeinde", a kind of collective municipality, called the "Verbandsgemeinde" of Birkenfeld.
- Eckenfelder regarded every kind of technology with suspicion.
- In this exhibition you can find every kind of goats and donkeys.
- Contacts of every kind with his homeland continued undiminished.
- Sales processes are simply a special kind of service.
- A special kind of a dead-end tower is a termination pylon.
- Misfeasance in public office is considered to be a special kind of public law tort.
- This kind of music is also known as "rockstizaje".
- Nobody can sing that kind of music like colored people.
- Blues is serious stuff, it's a heavy kind of music in your soul.
- 'Well, Hart if you want to do "that kind of thing!"'
- What kind of thing is this so-called structure?
- Anyone who wants to carry on this kind of thing must be sick.
- No boots, trainers or any other kind are permitted.
- Beside the flow maps in cartography there are several other kind of flow maps:
- However, other kind of meat such as beef, chicken or seafood might be used as well.
- You can tell she's just kind of taking it all in.
- Without it, it's just kind of 'meh'."
- It just kind of demeans people."
- It began to be applied to a white Zimbabwean of a particular kind.
- A formal group is usually defined as a particular kind of a group functor.
- For example, a flower mantis mimics a particular kind of flower, such as an orchid.
- Multiple attestation has a certain kind of objectivity.
- novels) do "a certain kind of cultural work within a specific historical situation."
- To stay in the area, and to earn a living in such a place, takes a certain kind of mindset.
- preceded by a zero is an autosequence of the first kind.
- (Euler's integral of the first kind is the beta function).
- If the main diagonal is zeroes = , the autosequence is of the first kind.
- David Raj, attended to run all kind of worship.
- She started dancing, bouncing, moving all kind of ways."
- But we see all kind of things around us, not all of them can be put to stage.
- 2, f(n) is an autosequence of the second kind.
- − is an autosequence of the second kind, like for instance / .
- The second kind of passion in the dualistic model is "obsessive passion".
- The Arapaho call themselves "Inun-ina" meaning "our people" or "people of our own kind."
- However, it will not tolerate its own kind, so there should be only one specimen per tank.
- This fish is peaceful and is generally only aggressive to similar species and its own kind.
- Sheva is actually a very kind man and a sympathetic listener.
- He was a man of even-handedness and very kind to his slaves especially to his daughters and sons in law.
- He is also protective of Haruhi, as shown in episode 7, of whom he thinks in a very kind, brotherly way.
- It is another kind of process step, and a really important one."
- At that time, another kind of mathematics was being developed—algebra.
- Antineutrinos are another kind of antiparticle created by natural radioactivity (β decay).
- And some ask me how I can do that kind of work.
- “And I take great pride in that kind of work.
- I saw the kind of work she was doing.