‹ Landau Lander ›
Meanings and phrases
- owning or consisting of land or real estate
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; estate; land; acres; demesne
- the gentry who own land (considered as a class); squirearchy
- All married into the local landed gentry.
- The landed gentry and aristocracy ruled Britain at this time.
- Hans von Tschammer und Osten was born in a family of landed gentry.
- Smith landed the role of Super Freddy.
- In 2015, Dee Tails landed the role of Cratinus in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens".
- Brooks had landed the role after moving to Los Angeles to enter the film business.
- It is unknown whether they landed near the Columbia.
- He reported that he landed near 200 inmates.
- Cooper landed near Cle Elum, Washington.
- Samarin landed his first quad flip jump in competition.
- In the off-season Phan landed his first quadruple Lutz.
- Spivak landed his first job as a police reporter for the "New Haven Union".
- British troops landed at both beaches on 25 April 1915.
- On 5 February 1885 Italian troops landed at Massawa to replace the Egyptians.
- Before German troops landed, between 30 June and 4 July 1940, evacuation took place.
- He landed a job as a typist for Criteria's tape library.
- Sujit stuns the group by announcing that he has landed a job.
- He later landed a job washing dishes to pay for his first bass guitar.
- The other aircraft landed safely at Atsugi.
- This allowed 150 people, and one dog, to be landed safely ashore.
- The aircraft was landed safely.
- Hawn then landed a right hand which dropped Tirloni.
- The troops then landed on the morning of 8 September.
- The ship then landed in the port city of Aral on 11 August.
- In 2016 Saleh landed her first English-language role in Duncan Jones' "Mute".
- In 2006, she landed her first multi-country TV commercial for Sunsilk shampoo.
- Soon after, she landed her first big-screen role in the independent film "Desperate".
- By October 23 Soviet forces landed in Budapest.
- On 19 February 1942 the Japanese forces landed near the town of Senoer [Senur].
- But when British forces landed on the island in their sloops, the alarm was sounded on the mainland.
- In 2008, she landed a role in "Đẹp từng centimét".
- She never landed a role in any of the plays for which she tried out at Pembroke.
- In 2014, Flockhart landed a role in "Full Circle"'s second season, as mob boss Ellen.
- The estates continued to exist as landed estates.
- This included two railway networks, large landed estates, and several million rubles in investments.
- Nadezhda von Meck began life as Nadezhda Filaretovna Frolovskaya, in a family which owned great landed estates.
- The final part of the trip was completed at noon on 3 September, when he landed in Bordeaux.
- Larsh's first big break came later in 1966, when he landed a job at WIXY-1260 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Benward's acting career started when he landed a role in the film "We Were Soldiers" as David Moore in 2002.
- Originally this village was landed property of Kobiashvili family.
- Some people also acquire landed property, or private ownership of the land.
- Castle warriors held landed property with a territory carved out from royal estates attached to a royal castle.
- On 30 December a Dornier aircraft landed at Lympne.
- The other aircraft landed safely at Atsugi.
- Two more aircraft landed before Flight 66.
- Garwell brought it down and crash landed.
- In August 1976 his hang glider crash landed at Mill Hill, Sussex, and he was fatally injured.
- Kelso, who has crash landed his plane on the street, informs them of the sub near the amusement park.
- The French entered the Solent and landed troops on the Isle of Wight.
- The flotilla landed troops and rapidly captured the border city of Astara.
- Britain also landed troops at Bandar Abbas and the Shatt-al-Arab was secured.
- Appeals of the case eventually landed it in the Supreme Court.
- The goods were eventually landed on the present site of Burketown.
- The spaceships eventually landed in a new world, creating the Star Gate in the process.
- Two of the eight planes successfully landed in Hawaii.
- Apollo 12 successfully landed within walking distance of the Surveyor 3 probe.
- On 16 July 1953, he also successfully landed on the summit of Monte Rosa glacier.
- He first landed a coveted Coke Zero commercial in 2009.
- According to legend he first landed on the Kintyre Peninsula, near Southend.
- Apollo 11 Apollo 11 was the spaceflight that first landed humans on the Moon.