‹ Lawsuit Lawton ›
Meanings and phrases
- Teddy receives notice of three lawsuits against her.
- The incident resulted in numerous lawsuits against NECC.
- Four other lawsuits against the US Navy for crash damage are pending.
- Fat feminists also filed lawsuits against diet programs for fraudulent claims.
- Those once accused filed lawsuits against the authorities who once prosecuted them.
- The estates or families of 21 of the 47 passengers filed lawsuits against Polehinke.
- The name change was reversed after the city was threatened with several lawsuits.
- During the course of "2001"'s popularity, Dr. Dre was involved in several lawsuits.
- In response, several lawsuits were filed against Dick's and Walmart claiming age discrimination.
- Several lawsuits were filed in but later withdrawn.
- Both paintings were restituted after lawsuits were filed.
- Several other lawsuits were filed by fans and ticket holders.
- This and other lawsuits filed against Mattel in Canada and Mexico are still ongoing as of January 2019.
- In 2007, New York City paid out $50,000 to settle two excessive force lawsuits filed against Richard Kern.
- As a result, the substance, which was used extensively for over three decades, became the subject of multiple lawsuits filed around the world.