‹ Layering Layette ›
Meanings and phrases
- The suits consist of a single or multiple layers of fire-retardant material.
- A rubber interior is surrounded by multiple layers of woven wire and rubber.
- Since then rugby has grown to have multiple layers of competition in the U.S.
- The tissue of the cap consists of several layers.
- There are several layers of uncertainty in it.
- The Federal Reserve System is composed of several layers.
- The two outer layers are made with bulgur, lamb mince, onion and spices.
- Empacher uses a vacuum bag technique to bond the outer layers with the honeycomb core.
- In contrast to a herniation, none of the central portion escapes beyond the outer layers.
- There are many layers in the film,” says the source.
- A forest is made up of many layers.
- It contains many layers of materials with different indices of refraction.
- Changes implemented in different years are recorded in the GAUL on different layers.
- SPEs are also commonly used in complex financings to separate different layers of equity infusion.
- Different behaviors may be exhibited by chondrocytes depending on their position within the different layers.
- With laminated object manufacturing, thin layers are cut to shape and joined together.
- The passage of the particle is observed through many thin layers of material put in air or gas.
- CVD is extremely useful in the process of atomic layer deposition at depositing extremely thin layers of material.
- The deep waters do not mix with the upper layers of water that receive oxygen from the atmosphere.
- In the upper layers an iron arrowhead, a crossbow and pieces of ceramics from the late Middle Ages were found.
- Once this time expires, it is considered lost, and subsequent data blocks may then be forwarded to upper layers.
- The buttes are made of three principal rock layers.
- The volcanic rock layers are tilted to the west with a dip of about 20° to the east.
- Otherwise these rock layers are blanketed by a thick layer of glacial sand and gravel.
- Mounds may also be made from alternating layers of wood, sod, compost, straw, and soil.
- The walls of the cone are alternating layers of tuff and scoria with numerous blocks and volcanic bombs.
- Before his "Third Idea", Sakharov tried a "layer cake" of alternating layers of fission and fusion fuel.