‹ Leatherwork Leave ›
Meanings and phrases
- resembling or made to resemble leather; tough but pliable; coriaceous; leathered; leatherlike
- stiff leathery-leaved fern of western North America having ovate fronds parted to the midrib; leatherleaf; coast polypody; Polypodium scouleri
- wide-ranging marine turtle with flexible leathery carapace; largest living turtle; leatherback turtle; leatherback; Dermochelys coriacea
- It has leathery leaves that can vary from being hastate to sagittate (arrow-shaped).
- The rough, leathery leaves are oval in shape and up to 2 centimeters (8/10 inch) long.
- The leathery leaves measure anywhere from long (more usually ), and wide (more usually .