‹ Lesson Lessor ›
Meanings and phrases
- Her parents had her take piano lessons as a child.
- He began taking piano lessons at the age of eight.
- She also gave piano lessons to make extra money.
- The lessons learned from Force X and Nenita were combined in the 7th BCT.
- Childhood lessons learned from his father, a tanner, now served him well.
- However, the lessons learned were considered anticlimactic and dispiriting.
- He did receive private lessons from Diederik Korteweg.
- Himmer gave private lessons while he was at high school.
- It offered private lessons in piano, violin, music theory and more.
- Esen began music lessons at the age of 5 in Turkey.
- He took his first music lessons from Giovanni Canale.
- The teacher found out and banned him from music lessons.
- Yaron took lessons at the Tel-Aviv Conservatorium.
- She also took lessons about musical composition and harmony.
- I took lessons from Eugenie Fougère.
- At age five her parents enrolled her in singing lessons.
- Later he took private singing lessons.
- After retiring from opera, she gave singing lessons in Munich.
- He sold seed to pay for guitar lessons as a teenager.
- He took bass guitar lessons in his youth.
- When he was seven, he took classical guitar lessons at school.
- and began taking lessons at the Imperial Academy of Arts in 1809.
- He continued with his legal studies, but also began taking lessons from a local artist.
- She began playing piano at the age of four and started taking lessons at the age of eight.
- Despite the hardship, he was able to take art lessons.
- However, she was unable to afford the extra fee for art lessons.
- He served an apprenticeship as a printer and took art lessons in the evenings.
- She also began private acting lessons.
- After graduation, she returned to Greenwich Village and took acting lessons with Paul Mann.
- She worked for Eileen Ford's modeling agency, Ford Models, and took acting lessons from Stella Adler.
- In late 1909, he started taking flying lessons from Glenn Curtiss.
- While a student at Wellesley College, Nichols secretly took flying lessons.
- He competed in swimming, basketball, and track, while also taking flying lessons.
- She also had singing, piano, and violin lessons.
- Florizel had his first violin lessons with his mother.
- She received her first violin lessons at the age of seven.
- Teams hold fundraisers, social events, and ballroom dance lessons.
- On the second day, acts were given dance lessons by choreographers.
- Activities include magicians, storytellers, and Irish dance lessons.
- In 1953, he began voice lessons with Elisabeth Radó.
- As a child, she took piano, guitar, and voice lessons.
- Born in Braunschweig, Remmert took voice lessons from age 17.
- It was only in 1948 that she took her first lessons, with Lise Daniels.
- His first lessons were from Richard Vincent O'Brien (father of Vincent O'Brien).
- It is possible that Legrenzi gave the young Antonio his first lessons in composition.
- However, by 1835, was also taking drawing lessons.
- The company paid for his drawing lessons with Carl V. Meyer.
- Later he took drawing lessons.
- Also, on Friday nights Nivonimers have the chance to give "Oh My Lord's" which are short speeches about life lessons usually learned in camp.
- The stories revolve around a young robot named Olie learning life lessons and going on wacky adventures (either real or imaginative) while growing up.
- "Billboard" described it as channeling "a spectrum of rattling emotions that range from anger and losing a loved one to being inspired and sharing personal life lessons."