‹ Licenses Licentiate ›
Meanings and phrases
- contract giving someone the legal right to use a patent or trademark
- After two years Classic Recreations terminated the licensing agreement.
- Tony Shannard operates the Maggie Rita's in Downtown under a licensing agreement.
- In 1989, Diddley entered into a licensing agreement with the sportswear brand Nike.
- a fee paid to the government for the privilege of being licensed to do something (as selling liquor or practicing medicine); license fee; license tax
- It had a licensing deal with Warner Music Group from 1995 to 2005.
- A licensing deal with the designer Giorgio Armani was settled in 1988.
- The licensing deal between Hawk and Activision expired in December 2015.
- These licensing fees account for nearly 30% of domestic budgetary revenue.
- The player that unlocked the car won it, along with $12,000 for taxes and licensing fees.
- Music licensing fees have prevented "The Wild Life" from receiving an uncut release on DVD.
- By May 1, 2008, 3D graphics and application support had also been removed because of licensing issues with Mesa 3D.
- They could conceivably copy it from another web page, but then they could run into copyright and software licensing issues.
- To do so, the team needed to unravel licensing issues for defunct developers or negotiate with publishers for distribution rights.
- On Netflix this song is replaced due to BBC licensing agreements.
- The company then sells the use of its data through licensing agreements.
- As a brand, Emerson gains further leverage globally through various licensing agreements.
- Budweiser pays $20 million annually for MLB licensing rights.
- artists in rescinding their master tapes and licensing rights from the label.
- Major Minor acquired the licensing rights, and got their best selling single on the back of the controversy.
- He co-sponsored companion legislation to increase medical and licensing requirements of abortion providers.
- Debian is another Linux distribution known for strict licensing requirements and adherence to free software principles.
- Land surveyors are not considered to be engineers, and have their own professional associations and licensing requirements.
- Biollante was going to be included (as she was fully programmed into the game), but was cut due to licensing reasons.
- Many music video segments and content from other third parties were never released due to licensing issues with the rights holders.
- However, due to licensing conflict, Aiken Promotions and Croke Park management were prompted to cancel two of the five concerts after conflict among nearby residents.