‹ Lifespan Lifestyles ›
Meanings and phrases
- a manner of living that reflects the person's values and attitudes; life style; life-style; modus vivendi
- She wrote for and edited the paper's weekend lifestyle magazine.
- Loaded (magazine) Loaded is an online men's lifestyle magazine.
- Its sister publication is "Portland Monthly", a lifestyle magazine.
- "Marie Claire" magazine named him "Guru of healthy lifestyle".
- Health behaviors are direct factors in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Like Bodie he enjoyed football, but was a good cook and enjoyed a more healthy lifestyle.
- The Cold Lake Nations had been forced to give up their nomadic lifestyle.
- Their nomadic lifestyle placed them out of the reach of the Church and the Government.
- This nomadic lifestyle meant there was no continuous center for economic and community life.
- Sila wants a lavish lifestyle and chases her upscale desires.
- He began to detest Countess du Barry and deplored her lavish lifestyle.
- The Americans had a lavish lifestyle and most of it was just to make the "neighbours" envious.
- They are attractive because they have no lifestyle changes.
- The characters make progress through modest lifestyle changes.
- Treatment may include lifestyle changes, counselling, and medications.
- She has her own clothing and lifestyle brand "Strike Oil".
- It wished to turn Kink.com into a lifestyle brand à la "Playboy".
- Stefano Ricci Stefano Ricci (; ) is a private family-owned Italian luxury lifestyle brand.
- Mastan flaunted an extravagant lifestyle to appear affluent and influential.
- The frivolous heiress, however, has no intention of changing her extravagant lifestyle.
- Much criticism was directed at Seyler and Tillemann's business ethics and extravagant lifestyle.