‹ Likewise Likuta ›
Meanings and phrases
- a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment
- Ford takes a liking to Northup and gives him a violin.
- The mother takes a liking to Yuki and asks her to stay.
- He takes a liking to her and decides to make her his bride.
- "Manuel Montrond" in Portuguese, took a liking to the strong, sweet red wine he made.
- While docked in Hankou, Judy took a liking to another Pointer on board a French gunboat "Francis Garnier".
- Thompson took a liking to the young man, and welcomed him into her coven, where he proceeded to adopt the craft name of "Hermes".