‹ Limitlessness Limn ›
Meanings and phrases
- the limits of the area occupied by a city or town; city limit
- The 56.2 km road straddles the Minsk city limits.
- The Lake Cadillac is entirely within the city limits.
- It serves a section of the Mount Pleasant city limits.
- He voted against term limits for certain officials.
- House members serve two-year terms without term limits.
- His term ended due to term limits in 2010.
- Motor vehicle speed limits are measured in kilometres per hour.
- The main roads usually have speed limits of either 100 km/h or .
- On motorways the speed limits are 120 and 100 km/h respectively.
- California public treasurers must abide within the limits of this code.
- It is partly within the limits of Pierreville and across the river from Saint-François-du-Lac.
- Among the churches within the town limits are:
- Route 146A is completely within the town limits of Uxbridge.
- Pleasant Road, and therefore, not in "corporate" town limits.
- These cheques also carried time limits and limited security features.
- Certain time limits can be defined to reach the necessary energy level.
- There are time limits to stop a player stalling when choosing their stats.
- Both are off limits to the public.
- In July 2007, DEP officials made "the Rocks" off limits to beachgoers.
- Whilst soldiers were training there, the moor were off limits to locals.
- After this instance, variolation was banned within city limits.
- Evers then outlawed the carrying of firearms within city limits.
- The city also established an extensive system of reservoirs within city limits.
- Russell's fervor stretched beyond the limits of his own pastorate.
- It was considered to be a suburb beyond the limits of the Maratha Ditch.
- "Jews are never to be burdened beyond the limits of the present constitution.
- On this album there are no limits.
- Believing that there should be no limits in experimenting with the human gene, Donovan has given birth to countless genetic experiments.
- This unusual designation was required because construction of new capital ships had been placed on hold, while there were no limits on light cruiser construction.
- There are three water bodies all within the village limits.
- It is within the village limits and postal delivery zone of Lemont, Illinois.
- The depth of the soil varies from few centimeters to 20 meters within the village limits.
- The VVMT operates inter-city services to three different areas beyond the municipal limits of Vasai-Virar Town, i.e.
- This body is represented by elected representatives with a Chairperson and councilors representing the 30 wards within the municipal limits.
- Songjiang Songjiang, from the Chinese for "Pine River" and formerly romanized as Sungkiang, usually refers to one of the following areas within the municipal limits of Shanghai: It may also refer to the following locations in China: