‹ Lobby Lobbyism ›
Meanings and phrases
- expenses incurred in promoting or evaluating legislation
- TikTok also hired lobbying firm Monument Advocacy.
- He is also a co-chairman at Mercury, a Washington D.C. lobbying firm.
- At the time, Brown was a managing partner for the lobbying firm of Alcalde & Fay.
- The band also played a role in lobbying efforts for a new facility.
- Upon taking office, Mills began lobbying efforts aimed at achieving statehood for New Mexico.
- These lobbying efforts could secure funds needed to help pay Local 775 members working in nursing homes.
- She has since run a lobbying group involved in issues related to early childhood education.
- The lobbying group FWD.us, an organization Lindsay volunteered for, became Hustle's first client.
- He is also the former director of the American lobbying group Federal Focus' Institute for Regulatory Policy.