‹ Loss Lossless ›
Meanings and phrases
- something lost (especially money lost at gambling); losings
- The Red Army inflicted heavy losses on the enemy.
- Ichiki's assault was defeated with heavy losses.
- Demosthenes' allies also suffered heavy losses.
- Demosthenes' allies also suffered heavy losses.
- During the Battle of Arnhem this division suffered heavy losses.
- The freight and part-load goods traffic also suffered heavy losses.
- George Tupper bore the brunt of the financial losses.
- Amid financial losses, this scheme was discontinued in 2004.
- CHaP incurred significant financial losses of more than £13 million.
- The team amassed 75 wins against 67 losses during the Mike Rice years.
- The harvesting periods became shorter, and the losses during collection were minimized.
- The French military, civilian and material losses during the First World War were huge.
- These weatherstrips are critical to reduce to a minimum energy losses due to air leakage.
- Besides this the Front had to suffer heavy losses due to the "Derg"'s offensives in the region.
- It is also important to take losses due to fuel production, transportation, and storage into account.
- At the end of 1779, the British at Halifax experienced some significant losses.
- Farnsworth was killed in the attack, and his brigade suffered significant losses.
- All across the battlefield, despite significant losses, the Union defenders held their lines.
- The draw with Brighton was followed by three consecutive losses.
- Following three consecutive losses, Montague was released from the promotion.
- On November 3, 2015, he was dismissed, after only four games, after three consecutive losses.
- The economic losses affected everyone.
- Direct economic losses were estimated at 3.5 billion yuan (US$552 million).
- Total economic losses in China were counted to be CNY 19.82 billion (US$3.126 billion).
- The Fed incurred no losses from the CPFF.
- they made it across with no losses.
- It was reported that the deal may result in 1,500 job losses.
- And, of course, other risks come from things like job losses.
- These closures resulted in total job losses of 600 in Georgia.
- Each appeals to Achille with stories of their losses suffered in the war with Greece.
- A contemporary account cited a number of reasons for the losses suffered by the Democrats.
- "Special damages" compensate the claimant for the quantifiable monetary losses suffered by the plaintiff.
- Pi Kap, like all sororities, suffered losses.
- The British were overrun, suffered losses, and ran out of ammunition.
- For the most part, it was a failure and the paper suffered losses in circulation.
- Gen. Alfred Iverson suffered severe losses assaulting the I Corps division of Brig.
- It is found in Brazil, where it is poisonous to livestock and has caused severe losses.
- Although Grant suffered severe losses during the campaign, it was a strategic Union victory.
- After losses against No.
- Nevada suffered three of its five losses against then top-twelve ranked teams.
- However, losses against Egypt and Nigeria saw Algeria finished fourth place in the tournament.
- However, the Tigers went home after two straight losses.
- Penn ends his UFC Career with 7 straight losses, the most straight losses in UFC history.
- The financial losses incurred have often been suggested as one of the drivers behind Union.
- The losses incurred in its defence weakened the garrison in the area, for little corresponding gain.
- Even the losses incurred in the squadrons' dangerous Blenheim era were exceeded in percentage terms.
- Hannibal enveloped the Roman force and inflicted huge losses.
- As Sundqvist was forced to sell most of his shares, he suffered huge losses.
- Unlike the huge losses in the infantry regiments, only ten cavalry regiments suffered over 200 dead.
- The war brought great losses of manpower and resources.
- They had suffered disproportionately great losses at Frigidus.
- Due to great losses, the Russian Empire asked Romania to intervene.
- In 1438, the clans Gunn and Keith joined battle near Wick on the moor of Tannach with both sides suffering heavy losses.
- After suffering heavy losses the Nazi forces set fire to the village, shot 41 hostages, and deported the remaining residents.
- His unit, 5/42 Evzones Regiment, was among others withdrawing orderly to the coast, fighting off superior Turkish forces and suffering heavy losses.
- The regiment's total losses for Greece and Crete were 27 killed and 47 wounded.
- Most of the country's significant crop land, including Artibonite Valley, suffered total losses.
- On the Union side, total losses in Richardson and Birney's outfits numbered 948 men, including Brig.
- Reserve Infantry Regiment 31 recorded many losses at Zenith Trench.
- Poor ground visibility and relatively narrow landing gear track caused many losses on the ground.
- Years went by as the team experienced many losses just strikes away from American League pennants.