‹ Lotte Lotto ›
Meanings and phrases
- something that is regarded as a chance event
- players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots; drawing
- the winner of a lottery; prize winner
- To entice purchasers he sold lottery tickets with first option on choice lots as one set of prizes.
- The employee, who worked in Camelot's fraud department, found a way to forge lottery tickets bearing winning numbers.
- It also prints and provides document reading systems for identification cards, lottery tickets, stamps, and bank notes.
- However, he left the event early on May 15, with the notion that he got promised a selection by a team in the NBA draft lottery.
- The NBA uses a draft lottery to determine the first three picks of the NBA draft; the 14 teams that did not make the playoffs the previous year are eligible to participate.
- However, a lottery ticket he bought earlier was fortunate for him.
- One day, his lottery ticket hits victory, and he must cash it in for a TV as a prize.
- All editions came with a special lottery ticket to a Premium Event of their first Japanese album.
- Admission to IS is based on a lottery system.
- Six packs of the space beer were sold in a lottery system for 10,000 yen.
- Allen supported a statewide referendum on whether or not to create a state lottery system.