‹ Luxuriousness Luyia ›
Meanings and phrases
- something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive; lavishness; sumptuosity; sumptuousness
- wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living; luxuriousness; opulence; sumptuousness
- a liner equipped for sumptuous living; express luxury liner
- It became a luxury hotel, symbol of the Belle Époque.
- Apponyi Castle is now a luxury hotel, branded Chateau Appony.
- The Fontenay The Fontenay is a luxury hotel in Hamburg, Germany.
- This illegal business was supported by women who could not afford the luxury goods.
- Ancient empires valued luxury goods in contrast to staple foods, leading to famine.
- Stores back then in Calle Real sells luxury goods and items from all over the world.
- Italian luxury car brand Lamborghini was strengthened under VW ownership.
- Cadillac (disambiguation) Cadillac is a General Motors luxury car brand.
- The last main category is Origins, inspired by the luxury car brand Genesis.
- The makers of luxury cars were low on ths distribution priority list.
- They employed a full staff of servants and owned a fleet of luxury cars.
- It is said that West sold Criswell her old luxury cars for five dollars.
- The Dorchester Collection manages 10 luxury hotels.
- World War I prematurely killed the Caux luxury hotels.
- Soon many luxury hotels and villas were built.
- It has since become a block of luxury apartments.
- The building consists of 216 luxury apartments in 27 storeys.
- The building originally housed 32 very large luxury apartments.
- She flirts with a nearby grocery store owner & buys all the ration and luxury items for free.
- The two teams competed in Bushtucker Trials for food, and in Celebrity Chests for treats and other luxury items.
- Large storage jars kept the provisions, whereas other pottery vessels and luxury items were discovered in the rooms.
- Overlooking the seating areas are press boxes and luxury suites.
- In total, there are 975 club seats and 22 luxury suites at the ballpark.
- The multimillion-dollar renovation upgraded all of the guest rooms and created luxury suites.
- It was the third luxury apartment building built in Atlanta.
- In 2016, he purchased a luxury apartment in South Korea worth US$1.6 million for his personal use.
- Nearby, Boraie Development constructed the 21 story luxury apartment building known as 50 Rector Street.
- Its sister companies include luxury brands Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Chloé, and Baume et Mercier.
- At that time there was competition for advertisements from "fashion houses and luxury brands" upon which the magazine depended.
- The campaign and shift in design lead to new advertising deals with luxury brands such as Range Rover, Goldman Sachs and Allianz.
- In 2016, Gomez appeared in a fashion campaign for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
- In 1922, Henry Ford purchased the company for $8,000,000, turning the Lincoln into Ford Motor Company's luxury brand.
- Seen as an African luxury brand, her clothing line has been sold at Dolce & Gabbana's "Concept Spiga 2" store in Milan.