‹ Macushla Madagascan ›
Meanings and phrases
- roused to anger; - Mark Twain; huffy; sore
- affected with madness or insanity; brainsick; crazy; demented; disturbed; sick; unbalanced; unhinged
- marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; delirious; excited; frantic; unrestrained
- very foolish; harebrained; insane
Mad Anthony Wayne
- American general during the American Revolution (1745-1796); Wayne; Anthony Wayne
- with great speed or effort or intensity; like hell; like crazy; like sin; like thunder; like the devil
- egg-shaped vegetable having a shiny skin typically dark purple but occasionally white or yellow; eggplant; aubergine
- hairy upright herb native to southeastern Asia but widely cultivated for its large glossy edible fruit commonly used as a vegetable; eggplant; aubergine; brinjal; eggplant bush; garden egg; Solanum melongena
- a fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system; causes staggering and agitation; bovine spongiform encephalitis; BSE
- talking or behaving irrationally; wild
- A related stereotype is the mad scientist.
- Dr. Gene Splicer is a mad scientist.
- Brain has set up in order to become the mad scientist's assistant, a position Dr.
- Colonel, gone mad, is found to be the leader of this cult (Level 5).
- Mason thinks he has gone mad.
- Have you gone mad?"
- They may also die from being driven mad.
- The Furies attack Pentheus' palace and Agave and her sisters are driven mad.
- in #24; Megatron is driven mad and runs into a space portal that destroys him in #25; etc.