‹ Magi Magical ›
Meanings and phrases
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; - Shakespeare; charming; magical; sorcerous; witching; wizard; wizardly
- any art that invokes supernatural powers; thaumaturgy
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers; magic trick; conjuring trick; trick; legerdemain; conjuration; thaumaturgy; illusion; deception
- a pen with a writing tip made of felt (trade name Magic Marker); felt-tip pen; felt-tipped pen; felt tip
- the belief in magical spells that harness occult forces or evil spirits to produce unnatural effects in the world; sorcery; black art; necromancy
- She then used black magic to make the tree wither.
- It is the traditional color of witchcraft and black magic.
- Belief in black magic, or dukun santet, is widespread in the area.
- a remedy (drug or therapy or preventive) that cures or prevents a disease
- a transducer used to detect and measure light and other radiations; photoelectric cell; photoconductive cell; photocell; electric eye
- an early form of slide projector
- There were also dramas and magic lantern shows, as well as picnics, concerts and dances.
- Dickens described London as a magic lantern, inspiring the places and people in many of his novels.
- The mechanism of a magic lantern, called was described using technical drawings in the book titled in 1779.
- the button-shaped top of the mescal cactus; a source of psilocybin; mescal button; sacred mushroom
- the atomic number of an extra stable strongly bound atomic nucleus: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82 or 126
- a literary or artistic genre in which realistic narrative or meticulously realistic painting are combined with surreal elements of fantasy or dreams
- His films are known for their use of magic realism.
- His novels can be categorized as magic realism.
- Her work is also influenced by surrealism and magic realism.
- a verbal formula believed to have magical force; spell; magical spell; charm
- a square matrix of n rows and columns; the first n^2 integers are arranged in the cells of the matrix in such a way that the sum of any row or column or diagonal is the same
- This is a so-called Mermin–Peres magic square.
- An example of quantum pseudo-telepathy can be observed in the Mermin–Peres magic square game.
- Minimum correct summations required = 3"m" + 4 Each of the 3"m" planar arrays must be a simple magic square.
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers; conjuring trick; trick; magic; legerdemain; conjuration; thaumaturgy; illusion; deception
- magic used only for good purposes
- Delvecchio had a lifelong fascination with magic tricks.
- He has various hobbies, including cooking and performing magic tricks.
- He has also published magic history, magic tricks, and mentalism effects in magazines.
- The Warrior Mages use magic and swords in combat.
- As Poitrine, she is able to use magic and use the .
- Merlin makes a blood-oath never to use magic.
- The game's magic spells were divided into schools and spheres.
- The game has 32 character-classes, 11 races and over 200 magic spells and potions.
- In "Lords of Chaos" each player controls a wizard who can cast various magic spells.
- Bonnie agrees to tap into the dark magic once more to put Klaus back.
- Fontassel and his men became the undead, having died days ago, but kept alive through dark magic.
- Bonnie's grandmother warns her that if she touches dark magic again, there will be severe consequences.
- First, a comedy and magic show called "Blink!"
- D'Amour agrees, and she invites him to Swann's magic show.
- He remained in Las Vegas and landed a 12-minute specialty act at Nathan Burton's magic show.
- ALL 3"m" planar arrays must be pandiagonal magic squares.
- In addition, all 6 oblique squares are pandiagonal magic squares.
- These two conditions combine to provide a total of 9m pandiagonal magic squares.
- Dinara frees him by her magic powers from his love sufferings.
- He produced gold in the king's treasury using his magic powers.
- They encounter a strange man, who turns out to have magic powers.