‹ Maintainable Maintainer ›
Meanings and phrases
- kept in good condition; kept up; well-kept
- continued in your keeping or use or memory; retained
- The tower is still maintained and open to the public.
- This tradition is very ancient and is still maintained.
- The cultural and linguistic links were still maintained.
- The house is still occupied and well maintained
- Fort William is well maintained and open to visitors.
- This is one of the well maintained fort in Maharashtra.
- It is now owned and maintained by the village.
- Highways in Texas are owned and maintained by the state.
- The house is owned and maintained by the Friends of Bolton Mansion.
- He maintained close ties with Romanian orientalists.
- Sullivan maintained close relationships to his family.
- WESCO maintained close ties to its parent.
- Edwin Hopkins has always maintained his innocence regarding the murder.
- Even with a change of the dominant male, constancy is almost always maintained.
- Despite her physical difficulties, she always maintained a sense of her independence.
- The degree of flexibility is in part maintained through active labour market policies.
- Thus, coalitions need to be constantly maintained through strategic bargaining and negotiation.
- A frame is a stable structural combination of both bodies maintained through the dancers' arms and/or legs.
- The park area was not maintained and was not used by the public.
- The following of Limited-access roads are not maintained by the state:
- The Vance Hotel was rented periodically but was otherwise not maintained as it had been in the past.
- The property is now maintained by English Heritage.
- This house is now maintained as a Schweitzer museum.
- This is now maintained by MODOT and KDOT.
- They maintained control over all of Afghanistan's major cities.
- The English maintained control of the islands, repulsing an attempted French attack in 1666.
- He has maintained control of Municipal councils, Market Committees and Society's in Osmanabad.
- Bufalino maintained a close alliance with the New York Genovese family.
- Norell maintained a close relationship with the school until his death in 1972.
- Cooper maintained a close friendship with Mark O'Connell of Taking Back Sunday.
- Since it was opened, the facilities have been poorly maintained.
- Kanakatte has several historic temples, which are poorly maintained.
- The Rainbow Centre was in a row of buildings that was poorly maintained by the landlord.
- Daniel 3 and 4 are solely operated and maintained by Mississippi Power.
- Until 2007, Glendower was operated and maintained by the Ohio Historical Society.
- The bridge is owned, operated and maintained by the Starr Camargo Bridge Company.
- On the latter’s arrest, Mrs. Holst maintained contact with him in prison and sent his food.
- Under the Nazi regime, he maintained contact to circles of the banned Social Democratic Party.
- For this purpose the Officer for Radio Control presumably maintained contact with this department.
- Sheriff Lee maintained a strong presence during Hurricane Katrina.
- He also maintained a strong rivalry with Aragonese tenor Miguel Fleta.
- Yulon has maintained a strong cooperative relationship with Nissan since 1957.
- The sunken circular plaza feature was maintained throughout.
- The ground of four main beats is maintained throughout the piece.
- Good order was maintained throughout the realm and there was respect for the law.
- Elizabeth Feinler developed and maintained the first ARPANET directory.
- The format was developed and maintained by Canon with input from the CIFF Forum.
- A database that was developed and maintained by the publisher John Wiley & Sons.
- He maintained his innocence both then and later.
- Dos Santos maintained his innocence throughout the trial.
- Weil has maintained his innocence of the charges against him.
- Mastan maintained good relations with the other gang leaders.
- Finland maintained good relations with a number of other Western powers.
- Although rarely in agreement, they both maintained good will toward, and respect for, each other.
- Levees along the Sacramento River were built and maintained by the Portuguese.
- Coleman built and maintained miniature railroads in his homes in several states.
- Most have Provincial (as opposed to National) Highway status, although some are built and maintained by cities.
- Eucalyptus County Park is managed and maintained by the Parks and Recreation Department of the County of San Diego.
- Trail Ownership The Conewago Recreation Trail is managed and maintained by the Lancaster County Department of Parks and Recreation.
- "The MacePost" is a student operated newsletter website of the college, managed and maintained entirely by the student community of the college.
- Nations currently maintained by SACEEC include:
- It is currently maintained by Parks Victoria.
- The lighthouse is currently maintained by the Bristol Port Company.
- He did not retire and maintained an active full-time work schedule.
- White maintained an active career as a performer, teacher, and composer.
- He maintained an active involvement in rowing right through to his fifties.
- The Bermuda government maintained a local militia.
- The government maintained it would only regulate criminal activity.
- The government maintained the movement was being controlled by Maoist guerrilla agents.