‹ Marihuana Marimba ›
Meanings and phrases
- the most commonly used illicit drug; considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant; smoked or chewed for euphoric effect; cannabis; marihuana; ganja
- a strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared; marihuana; ganja; Cannabis sativa
- marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking; joint; reefer; stick; spliff
- In 2011, he supported medical marijuana.
- The second wave concerned medical marijuana in the 1990s and 2000s.
- The proposal to legalize medical marijuana passed with 63% of voter support.
- Later in 2013, he had a charge of possession of marijuana, less than an ounce.
- Zachary Crank was tried as an adult and pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana.
- One night, Ellis gets a call from Barney telling him that he is in possession of marijuana.
- The campaign focused on "middle-class youth smoking marijuana".
- In an interview, Harrison admitted to smoking marijuana in the offseasons.
- He attended the University of Chicago, only to be expelled for smoking marijuana.
- By 1973, marijuana possession convictions in the UK had reached 11,111 annually.
- She is ending prosecutions of low-level marijuana possession and is dismissing many cases.
- The search yielded 20 grams of marijuana, and the three were arrested for marijuana possession.
- He was given the nickname "Puff" because of his marijuana use.
- However, two college suspensions for marijuana use hurt his stock on draft day.
- The positive test was a result of recreational marijuana use during the offseason.