‹ Maxzide Maya ›
Meanings and phrases
- the month following April and preceding June
- thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries; established as an escape in eastern North America; whitethorn; English hawthorn; Crataegus laevigata; Crataegus oxycantha
15 May Organization
- a terrorist organization formed in 1979 by a faction of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine but disbanded in the 1980s when key members left to join a faction of al-Fatah
8 May 1945
- the date of Allied victory in Europe, World War II; V-E Day
- a cape of southeast New Jersey extending into the Atlantic Ocean
Cape May warbler
- North American wood warbler; olive green and yellow striped with black; Dendroica tigrina
Doris May Lessing
- English author of novels and short stories who grew up in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) (born in 1919); Lessing; Doris Lessing
First of May
- observed in many countries to celebrate the coming of spring; observed in Russia and related countries in honor of labor; May Day; May 1
Gloria May Josephine Svensson
- United States actress in many silent films (1899-1983); Swanson; Gloria Swanson
Louisa May Alcott
- United States novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888); Alcott
- observed in many countries to celebrate the coming of spring; observed in Russia and related countries in honor of labor; May Day; First of May
- British, anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth; Commonwealth Day; Empire day
- observed in many countries to celebrate the coming of spring; observed in Russia and related countries in honor of labor; First of May; May 1
- edible but insipid fruit of the May apple plant
- North American herb with poisonous root stock and edible though insipid fruit; mayapple; wild mandrake; Podophyllum peltatum
- any of various large European beetles destructive to vegetation as both larvae and adult; cockchafer; May bug; Melolontha melolontha
- any of various large usually brown North American leaf-eating beetles common in late spring; the larvae feed on roots of grasses etc.; June beetle; June bug; May bug
- swamp plant of Europe and North America having bright yellow flowers resembling buttercups; marsh marigold; kingcup; meadow bright; cowslip; water dragon; Caltha palustris
- any of various large European beetles destructive to vegetation as both larvae and adult; cockchafer; May beetle; Melolontha melolontha
- any of various large usually brown North American leaf-eating beetles common in late spring; the larvae feed on roots of grasses etc.; June beetle; June bug; May beetle
- low-growing perennial plant having usually two large oblong lanceolate leaves and a raceme of small fragrant nodding bell-shaped flowers followed by scarlet berries; lily of the valley; Convallaria majalis
- the girl chosen queen of a May Day festival; queen of the May
- a punch made of Moselle and sugar and sparkling water or champagne flavored with sweet woodruff
- black-barred fish of bays and coastal marshes of the Atlantic and Gulf Coast of the United States; striped killifish; mayfish; Fundulus majalis
- Nazim as a surname or middle name may refer to:
- Household name Household name may refer to:
- The name may refer to: People: Other:
- Rego Park station Rego Park station may refer to:
- Patterson station Patterson station may refer to:
- Oceanside station Oceanside station may refer to:
- The school celebrates the Eucharist each morning before classes; students may attend if they wish.
- Monti students may attend school in either the East Buchanan Community or North Linn School Districts.
- The process for choosing which students may attend, determined by the school board, eventually reached farcical levels.
- students may choose one science subject (such as Maths, Chemistry, or Biology), a language subject (e.g.
- Alternatively, students may choose to enroll in separate IB courses, resulting in receipt of individual subject certificates.
- Following an internship, child life students may choose to continue their educational experience with a child life fellowship.
- Rhys Davids Rhys Davids as a surname may refer to:
- Manley (surname) Manley as a surname may refer to:
- Riddell (surname) Riddell as a surname may refer to:
- These effects may include social isolation, stigmatization, or disability.
- Severe side effects may include blood clots, psychosis, and heart failure.
- Serious side effects may include "Clostridium difficile" colitis or anaphylaxis.
- The player may choose to end his/her turn at any time.
- The player may choose to upgrade the Laika if he has enough money.
- When a 10 card is played the player may choose who will miss a turn.
- These symptoms may include a white or gray film on the body.
- Other symptoms may include soreness and problems swallowing.
- Early symptoms may include pruritus, dysesthesias and tenderness.