‹ Meaninglessness Meanly ›
Meanings and phrases
- "Professor" has different meanings in BrE and AmE.
- Elsewhere, some terms are used with different meanings.
- According to Rummel, genocide has three different meanings.
- The word "yr" has multiple meanings in Norwegian.
- Both ‘to the end’ and ‘saved’ can have multiple meanings.
- It has multiple meanings in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
- Upfield Upfield is a word with several meanings:
- COU COU is an acronym with several meanings:
- Desitin Desitin may have several meanings:
- The term "Svadhyaya" has other meanings.
- Hibiki Hibiki is a Japanese word which can be translated as "echo" among other meanings.
- Some of these terms, specially "carbohydrate" and "sugar", are also used with other meanings.