‹ Meetinghouse Meets ›
Meanings and phrases
- The Bahá'is organized public meetings and observances.
- He organized regional public meetings as a part of the protest.
- In 1885 the hall was used for concerts, balls, and public meetings.
- He helped to arrange meetings between Czech and Russian politicians in that case.
- Other meetings between officials of more than one departments are also held in accordance with needs.
- Direct meetings between the president of the United States and the premier of Bermuda have been rare.
- Some of the first Greenpeace meetings were held there.
- The meetings were held at the War Memorial Opera House.
- Early meetings were held at Clarke's home.
- He speaks at the Forum's annual meetings at Davos.
- Torshin also attended NRA annual meetings in 2012 and 2013.
- The society holds annual meetings.
- It was a place for regular meetings, discussions and poetry.
- The Ballarat Greyhound Racing Club holds regular meetings at Sebastopol.
- The centre is owned by Ditton Parish Council which holds regular meetings there.
- Kato and other developers held a series of meetings to ensure continuity, usually attended by around 30 personnel.
- In August 2007, Barwood and Falstein attended a series of meetings in Hannover to review and fine-tune the design.
- Following a series of meetings a society was formed and the constitution agreed during a meeting on 23 November 2011.
- It also held meetings at Yarra Bank, which could attract tens of thousands.
- This new body held meetings in Bandung for several years without any result.
- The members held meetings with the Congress and the Muslim League in Shimla and Delhi.
- Municipal council meetings take place in its conference room.
- These are not formal council meetings, but carry a good deal of authority.
- The Republican People's Party (CHP) holds district council meetings at the center.
- He participated in meetings held by the Count of Poitiers.
- It was famous in the 1950s for the political meetings held there.
- Approximately 700 persons attended those meetings held throughout the district.
- After several meetings, Franzese proposed to buy Gotti out.
- Prior to that Gandhi held several meetings across the state.
- Cummings arrived in New York and managed to obtain several meetings.
- Committee meetings are held in Brussels.
- Cabinet meetings are held with the Attorney General present.
- Their meetings are held in secret and hidden from her parents.
- The law is voted on by members of the town at town meetings.
- Today the town hall is little changed from the time it was built, and is still used for town meetings and voting.
- The first was the Massachusetts Government Act which altered the Massachusetts charter and restricted town meetings.
- Eleven race meetings were cancelled due to the 2010-2011 Queensland floods.
- Callaghan Park continues to hold regular horse and greyhound race meetings.
- It is famous throughout the world for being one of the world's biggest race meetings.
- It holds regular international meetings on dying and death.
- Basel has often been the site of peace negotiations and other international meetings.
- He lectured widely in this country and abroad and attended many national and international meetings.
- Local AA directories list weekly meetings.
- started hosting weekly meetings based on Alcoholics Anonymous.
- In the weekly meetings with this Council, Edward was "to hear the debating of things of most importance".
- He attended meetings of the Communist Party and worked on union organizing.
- She attended meetings about Personal Spaceflight at SpaceX headquarters with Elon Musk.
- He attended meetings of the council until 1610, after which his name disappears from the records.
- A constitution was adopted, and monthly meetings were held in Jackson.
- Some monthly meetings are organized at selected locations throughout Japan.
- The section holds monthly meetings, some of which are organized jointly with Class I.
- such as travel, hotel and meal expenses for the board meetings.
- In the past, board meetings used to be held in The Cottage itself as well.
- The exercise by the board of directors of its powers usually occurs in board meetings.
- The Prime Minister of Canada was the host, but no Canadians attended the secret meetings.
- The Rossini Hall served as a ballroom, while the Egyptian Hall held numerous secret meetings.
- The player can search suspect's rooms, confront them with evidence, and order cameras to record secret meetings.
- It was used for entertainment and political meetings.
- It was famous in the 1950s for the political meetings held there.
- Mhlauli held political meetings with Sonkwala and other ex-political prisoners.
- UNICEF warned 143 churches across Mbandaka of the risks of prayer meetings.
- The Conleys frequently held prayer meetings and events in their home ministry.
- Omnians celebrate with fasting, prayer meetings, and the exchange of religious pamphlets.
- Members are encouraged to attend meetings and to speak at them.
- It is also usual for the President to attend meetings of the G8.
- In practice only a dedicated minority regularly attend meetings.
- Those business meetings which preceded prompts Miggy to almost miss a wedding that Laida and he would go to.
- During the airport's construction, New York Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia had an upper-level lounge set aside for press conferences and business meetings.
- According to WikiLeaks leaked US diplomatic cables, he was alleged in the past by other businesspeople to have carried handguns to business meetings in Russia.
- He continued to attend group meetings for recovering addicts.
- The AICCM has also produced preprints of papers presented at national conferences and special interest group meetings.
- He became sober, attended group meetings and therapy sessions, and actively participated in the prison's rehabilitation program.
- The most contentious issue during charter committee meetings was whether or not to have districts.
- Council and committee meetings take place during the evening in three oak-panelled committee rooms and in a traditional Council Chamber.
- The committees would be assigned topics and prepare propositions for debate in the full Assembly following each morning of committee meetings.
- Today, people hold meetings for everything."
- They hold meetings that involve annoying and discomforting Susie Derkins.
- The Board of Directors hold meetings once a month that the public can attend.
- Local "kgotla" community meetings resolve water-related disputes.
- This concept was taken to community meetings and met with great enthusiasm.
- This led to community meetings at which the unknown sorcerers were begged to cease the attacks.
- The first meetings of the foundation were held in their living room.
- The first meetings were held in a cottage in Thompson Street, and in 1869 the chapel opened.
- As "dean of the judges", he chaired the first meetings of judges before the election of the Presidency.
- As a result of these meetings during this time, Theodosius came under the influence of the ideas of Macedonism.
- The members forego meetings during the summer months and resume services during the High Holy Days in September.
- In 2019, the meeting schedule was condensed into a two-hour block (with alternating meetings during the second hour).