‹ Mergenthaler Mergers ›
Meanings and phrases
- the combination of two or more commercial companies; amalgamation; uniting
- an occurrence that involves the production of a union; fusion; unification
- contract governing the merger of two or more companies; acquisition agreement
- The merger agreement was terminated on October 27, 2017.
- The regent signed the merger agreement with the Government of India.
- A merger agreement was executed to merge Braniff with BIA Acquisitions.
- 2017 : Proposal merger between RHB Bank and AmBank Group.
- It is the result of a still ongoing merger between two galaxy clusters.
- It was the result of a merger between St. Rose Elementary School and Mt.
- It was formed in 1965 through the merger of Ebnat and Kappel.
- Komaki was proclaimed a town on July 16, 1906 through the merger of four villages.
- It was created in 1928 through the merger of the former communes of Credera and Rubbiano.
- It ultimately opened in 1996, following the merger, as the Monte Carlo.
- The Bengals, like the other former AFL teams, were assigned to the AFC following the merger.
- Approximately 50 jobs were lost as a result, following the merger with Shepherd & Wedderburn.
- FCC docket 18-197 will be the official home for documents relating to the proposed merger.
- On 1 February 2012 European Commission blocked the proposed merger of Deutsche Börse and NYSE Euronext.
- GPs in Staffordshire submitted a vote of no confidence in their local CCGs in protest against a proposed merger.
- West Adelaide's juniors survived through a merger with state league club Adelaide Olympic.
- The modern town was created through a merger of the villages of Samizu and Mure on October 1, 2005.
- In 1914, Ohio State's college of medicine was formed through a merger with Starling Medical College.
- Soriano has controlling interest in both airlines before the merger.
- The 165th anniversary of the firm fell in 2013, just before the merger.
- Below is an arrangement of categories representing the urban school division before the merger.
- The merger was completed as of 31 October 2008.
- The merger was completed at midnight December 6, 2019.
- The merger was completed on January 2, 2015.
- After scrutiny PTA finally approved the merger in July 2016.
- Both companies' boards unanimously approved the merger on the night of October 2.
- On November 5, 2019, the FCC officially approved the merger, however conditionally.
- In 2014 the club was renamed Tillerbyen following a merger.
- Consolidated Aircraft became Convair, following a merger in 1943.
- Following decades of stagnation, it has experienced a resurgence since 1990 following a merger with Malmö harbour.
- Atsugi town was created on April 1, 1889 through merger of several small hamlets.
- Kiryat Tiv'on is the result of the municipal merger of several older settlements, Tiv'on (est.
- It is more likely that the city stemmed from the merger of several villages and churches already existing here.
- He remained at the studio until its merger with Goldwyn Pictures to form Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer in 1924.
- Up until its merger, the College catered for day students from pre-kindergarten to Year 12, and boarders from Years 7 to 12.
- The success of the event allowed Panoz to form the American Le Mans Series, which continued until its merger with Grand-Am in 2013.