‹ Mess-up Messages ›
Meanings and phrases
- a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled
- what a communication that is about something is about; content; subject matter; substance
- send a message to
- send as a message
- send a message
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television; commercial
- a pad of paper on which messages can be written; writing pad
- a message transmitted by telephone; telephone message
- give or constitute a signal, not necessarily verbally
- That day, 12 May, she attempted to send a message to ComSubRon 5.
- Women take part across the United States to send a message to Trump.
- Nick Ward did not start as Tom Izzo tried to send a message to his team.
- a message transmitted by telephone; phone message
- Steele released a set of text message stickers for Apple devices in 2017.
- She is shocked when she receives a text message who she thinks is Warren.
- "IRL" is written as one long text message, drawing on the epic tradition.
- Leavitt sent a message of change.
- The Athenians also sent a message to the Spartans asking for support.
- One month after Page sent a message to Wilson, the U.S. Congress declared war on Germany.
- On December 30th, 2008, Rose wrote on the message board "Lars isn't holding anything up with our video.
- She eventually moved on to posting her own stories on a message board for fellow comic book author Warren Ellis.
- One member of the board posted the message on a message board, causing considerable consternation among dancers.
- AOL then provided community-based message boards in lieu of Usenet.
- Users of PsyScope X can share experiments, tips, and ideas via message boards dedicated to the software.
- SF Net allowed individuals from all walks of life to communicate with each other via chat rooms and message boards.
- The Isley Brothers song "Fight the Power" (1975) has a political message.
- This was part of the pro-immigrant political message they sent via their music.
- Cassetteboy - Their videos mainly focus on comedy, but many have a political message within them.
- Yoko gave her blessing and sent a video message.
- Shuya sends a video message to the world of their goal to live free.
- Also, Britney Spears appeared in a video message to the finalists in the Girls category.
- At Elvas he received a message from Junot directing him to return at once.
- After only being there a short while, they received a message that everyone had been ordered to Shanghai.
- Soon after opening an account on MySpace, Meier received a message supposedly from a 16-year-old boy, Josh Evans.
- An email message sent in the early 1970s looks very similar to a basic email sent today.
- "The message sent to [them] ... was clear: We don't pay you to think, we pay you to repeat."
- An "acknowledgment" is a message sent by the receiver to indicate that it has correctly received a data frame.
- Their last radio message was that they were in a spin.
- They soon find that the people were hypnotized through a radio message.
- "PGM-18" monitored a radio message reporting a sighting of a submarine.
- If nothing else, the following message is clear: read and cite black women.
- The following message format was chosen, (with sample values): see here for an audio recording.
- Using the known keys, the unit revealed the following message: “THE TRUNK TRANSMITTER WITH ACCESSORIES AND ENIGMA ARRIVED VIA RED.
- Tasks can have entries for synchronisation (a form of synchronous message passing).
- The prominent mathematical models of message passing are the Actor model and Pi calculus.
- With asynchronous message passing the receiving object can be down or busy when the requesting object sends the message.
- "And this was the same message that my father had given me.
- Spokesman from Indonesia's Democratic Party, Didi Iriawan, shared the same message.
- Shortly after, the same message was posted on the locked doors of the closed stores.
- Jim sends a message entitled "The Future" to Flick.
- “It sends a message primarily aimed at Russia,” Wheelbarger noted.
- A broadcast sends a message from a specified root processor to all other processors.
- He worked among youth and students to spread the message of Vivekananda.
- During the seventh century, Muslims, who were spreading their faith, reached Libya to spread the message.
- We want to spread the message that adherence to religion cannot come at the cost of compromising practicality.
- Google Chrome triggers a specific error message for DNS issues.
- When the DNS server is down or broken, Google Chrome returns an error message.
- Often the program prints a descriptive error message to a terminal or log as part of the graceful exit.
- Stanhope receives a message that he is needed.
- Around 1900, bushranger Rusty Swan receives a message that his mother is dying.
- Elaine receives a message from Ralph asking her to cash in $500,000 worth of bonds.
- Anderson later posted a message on her website indicating that they were reconciling.
- On July 25, 2009, Gooden posted a message on his Twitter page that said "Dallas Here I Come!!!"
- At about 16:00, the embassy posted a message on "Twitter" that read: "1) Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
- The small girl's sweet innocence conveyed the sweet chocolate message through her "chocolate graffiti".
- Any situation in which an "identified" sponsor pays to deliver their message through a medium is advertising.
- Shrivastava has introduced the concept of crowd funding in Bihar to convey his message through the film independently.
- Lister celebrates the fact that he is his own father by sending a message to himself for Father's Day.
- The video begins with Chopra coming out of a BMW and sending a message with her cellphone to her friends.
- Bolivar countered by sending a message from Guayaquil welcoming San Martin and his troops to Colombian soil.