‹ Migraine Migrants ›
Meanings and phrases
- habitually moving from place to place especially in search of seasonal work; migratory
- traveler who moves from one region or country to another; migrator
- a shrike of central North America; winters in Texas and the southern Mississippi valley; Lanius ludovicianus migrans
- In 2009, 35,000 Chinese migrant workers lived in Algeria.
- In 2004, migrant workers accounted for 50% of the total population.
- 13 of 2018, abolishing exit visas for roughly 95% of the country's migrant workers.
- The assailant arrived in Austria in 2015 European migrant crisis.
- In that capacity, he was one of the officials co-ordinating Germany’s response to the European migrant crisis in 2015.
- In 2016 he won an International Emmy Award and was nominated for a BAFTA for his coverage of the European migrant crisis.
- This is caused by Shenzhen's large migrant worker population.
- Unable to find any gainful employment, he became a migrant worker.
- High winds destroyed a migrant worker village in Shanghai, killing five people.