‹ Montgomery Monthlong ›
Meanings and phrases
- one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; calendar month
- a time unit of approximately 30 days
Gregorian calendar month
- a month in the Gregorian calendar
Hindu calendar month
- any lunisolar month in the Hindu calendar
Islamic calendar month
- any lunar month in the Muslim calendar
Jewish calendar month
- a month in the Jewish calendar
Revolutionary calendar month
- a month in the Revolutionary calendar
- period between successive perigees; approximately 27.5546 days
- one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; month
- This created a dissociation of the calendar month from the lunation.
- Because a calendar month consists of a whole number of days, a month in a lunar calendar may be either 29 or 30 days long.
- On October 6, 1905 the charter with Tweedie Trading Company was extended for 3 more months at a rate of £900 per calendar month.
- the period between successive new moons (29.531 days); moon; lunation; synodic month
- In 2021, Date changed on first lunar month of 1st-15th.
- His Taichu Calendar () defined a solar year as days, and the lunar month was days.
- It is held every year in the Hindu month of Shravan (the lunar month of July–August).
month by month
- for an indefinite number of months
month of Sundays
- a time perceived as long
- period between successive conjunctions with a star, 27.322 days
- one-twelfth of a solar or tropical year
- the period between successive new moons (29.531 days); lunar month; moon; lunation
- The site has been deproclaimed a few month later.
- One month later, Riza left Newmarket due to injury.
- A month later, half a bloody ear was sent to Kaspé.
- The Galleria location closed the following month.
- It was evacuated to the Crimea the following month.
- He dropped the title to Funk the following month.
- She returned to Ravensbrück later that same month.
- He was also promoted to colonel in the same month.
- which first premiered the 27th of the same month.
- The site receives over 50,000 visitors per month.
- 325 per month, with an overseas supplement of Rs.
- 10/- per month, but the financial troubles continued.
- The action is transferred to the month before.
- They take place a few times per month before Christmas.
- He died one month before the episode aired.
- On average 550-700 jeans are upcycled each month.
- He needs $8,000 each month to continue his work.
- Fast Sunday is usually the first Sunday of each month.
- The next month, the snowfall becomes heavier.
- The next month, the Lyon premiere took place.
- Over the next month she sank an additional 15 ships ().
- Board meetings are generally held every month .
- The fourth day of every month was sacred to Aphrodite.
- DTDC handles 12 million shipments every month.
- Two of these chassis were delivered later that month.
- Acevedo was rescued later that month, weighing only .
- An official music video was released later that month.
- In its first month, the album sold 80,000 copies.
- The first month of its release, "Go" appeared at No.
- Billings for the first month were only US$500.
- The attack occurred during the month of Ramadan in 2012.
- Also during the month referred to the forbidding of war.
- Yamani's appearance will occur during the month of Rajab.
- He coached his final game after being fired the previous month.
- The nightclub's fire safety license had run out the previous month.
- The wettest month on record was August 1948, with .
- February, on average, is the wettest month.
- October is the wettest month with of rain.
- He filled his permit within a month of joining.
- Dr. Garcia estimates that it will be completed within a month.
- The north of Bukovina and Czernowitz the capital fell within a month.
- The present chaplain takes communion once a month.
- Board meetings are generally held once a month.
- The railway is now open once a month from May to October.
- A month earlier, the first units were made with ABS (option).
- Smith had already replaced Thompson as chairman a month earlier.
- They used a soundtrack which had been pre-recorded a month earlier.
- The warmest month is July, the coldest is January.
- August was the warmest month on record for five states.
- The average temperature in July, the warmest month, is .
- July is the coldest month when the average high drops to .
- The average temperature in January, the coldest month, is .
- February was by far the coldest month in this severe winter.
- She appeared on stage one month prior to her passing.
- His death is recorded in the minutes of that lodge in the month prior to 6 January 1741/2.
- Although many couples request RSVPs to be returned up to a month prior to the wedding day.
- February is the third and last month of meteorological winter in the Northern Hemisphere.
- In it he says "We have heard nothing from Grenfel since he escaped on the 6th of last month.
- The Giants closed in on the division leading Los Angeles Dodgers in the last month of the season.
- The driest month is January, with 10 mm of rainfall.
- February is the driest month of the year.
- The driest month is January with 1 mm.
- He had spent only a month in his native country.
- Harrison died only a month into his term, and was replaced by Tyler.
- Released only a month after it was originally announced October 19, 2016.
- He spent a month in prison and a year on probation.
- In 2008, he spent a month with FC Locarno.
- He spent a month under treatment at the Isokinetic clinic in Bologna.
- By the end of 1974, it was airing only twice a month.
- The newspaper is distributed twice a month.
- Because of a great interest, it started to be published twice a month.
- For almost a month, "Chandler" cruised the waters of the Yellow Sea.
- "Winged Arrow" spent almost a month undergoing repairs at San Francisco.
- It was released on June 4, 2018, almost a month after the release of the single.
- She died of pancreatic cancer in 1983, aged 54 just a month before her mother's death.
- However just a month later nearly 200 prisoners were involved in a riot at HMP Haverigg.
- Cinetopia opened their new multiplex cinema just a month after renovations were finished.
- January is the hottest month with an average high of .
- July, the hottest month, averages 20.8 °C.
- August is the hottest month, with a high of 30 degrees Celsius (86 °F).
- Emperor Constantine arrived nearly a month later on 14 June.
- He spent nearly a month there and suffered a lot from lack of sleep.
- It took them nearly a month to cover , and on 14 March, they cleared the ice.
- This tribute is dated to regnal year 12, second month of the Seed season, day 8.
- Every second month residents of Fiddleford produce the 'Fiddleford Flyer', a local magazine.
- The loan was extended for a second month in March and he finished the spell with five appearances.
- On 9 March, the loan was extended for another month.
- In northern Norway, the fighting lasted for another month.
- In another month he sailed for Portugal in hopes of benefiting by the voyage.
- July is the coldest month when the average high drops to .
- The network had only been in existence for a month when the album was released.
- Tammuz was the Babylonian month when the Ba'ath party had come to power in 1968.
- Filming in New York City had been completed earlier that month.
- The nationalisation of Anglo Irish Bank on 21 January 2009 followed two more resignations earlier that month.
- The Arizona location closed on May 31, 2011, with a Heart Attack Grill opening in Dallas, Texas earlier that month.
- Roos resigned just one month into the partnership, selling back his interest to Cessna.
- "Happy Summer Wedding" was released on May 17, 2000, marking Tsuji's debut just one month before turning age thirteen.
- The competition drawings were circulated on display, with 25,000 people coming to see them in Chicago in just one month.
- The stadium underwent maintenance works for a month during September 2012.
- These attacks caused about one hundred deaths a month during the first half of 1996.
- The Bradner Barker is distributed every month during the months school is in session.
- They meet throughout the month to assist Student Government.
- D.C. United went on a roll, adding a 3-0-1 tally throughout the month.
- Up to 30,000 people made the pilgrimage annually throughout the month of August.
- In Bosnia (Republika Srpska), Montenegro and Serbia, holiday sales starts in the middle of December and last for at least one month.
- He started as the indisputable first goalie of the club, till 17 December 2015 when he suffered a finger injury in training and will remain out of action for at least one month.
- This indicates a local climate in which at least one month has an average temperature high enough to melt snow (0 °C (32 °F)), but no month with an average temperature in excess of 10 °C (50 °F).
- After being in session for an entire month, the council promulgated on 19 June the original Nicene Creed.
- The Metro Arts Alliance produces "Jazz in July" every year, that offers free jazz shows daily at various venues throughout the city during the entire month of July.
- The song entered the U.S. pop charts the week ending July 4, 1981, and reached #4 on the "Billboard" Hot 100 chart, holding that spot for the entire month of September.
- However, only one month later in April 1994, the company filed for bankruptcy.
- The engagement lasted only one month until Warne died of pernicious anaemia at age 37.
- He was succeeded in August 2007, only one month before the University College became the University of Agder.
- It was released a month later in December 2008.
- Eventually the films released a month apart.
- They were released a month later when Poland surrendered.
- He reached the top ten World Ranking the month following the tournament.
- However, Apple made $6 million in the first month following the May 1970 release of the record and the film.
- However, in the month following her incarceration, Boyce "rescued" her, and the two fled to Winnipeg, Canada.
- In the final month of the season, the Fever were 3–5.
- December December is the twelfth and final month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars.
- Quarterback Peyton Manning had been playing with strained quadriceps for the final month of the 2014 season.
- School organises month long activities in the month of Victory.
- They held the first annual month long PhotoIreland Festival in 2010.
- This followed an eighteen month long gap in U.S. strikes in the area.
- He died a month short of his 100th birthday on 16 June 1999.
- He died a month later in hospital.
- Sadly, Rachel died a month later.
- Azar is the third month of autumn, and is followed by Dey.
- The Double Third Festival is on the third day of the third month and in Korea is known as 삼짇날 (samjinnal).
- Under the dome of the Wall is a research station, scientist Lomov (Lev Krugly) has been working there for the third month.
- Infections of the mouth occur in about 6% of babies less than a month old.
- Whittaker was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia when he was one month old.
- Rajab and Shaʿbān are a prelude to the holy month of Ramaḍān.
- Construction began on 15 March 1992 in the holy month of Ramadan.
- During the NBA season, he observed Ramadan, the holy month of fasting.
- On 19 February, Adams extended his loan at Rochdale by a further month.
- Rowe-Turner's loan at Alfreton was extended by a further month on 3 January 2014.
- The jail sentence was extended by a further month and six days for non-payment of the fine.