‹ Monument Monumentalise ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating or belonging to or serving as a monument
- imposing in size or bulk or solidity; massive; monolithic
- of outstanding significance
- Ceresa wrote a five-volume monumental work on these issues.
- Rivera painted his monumental work "Pan American Unity" at Art in Action.
- The town is also home to sculptor Ingvar Cronhammar's monumental work Elia.
- This allowed for a shift to modern sculpture from monumental sculpture.
- In 1995, he created a monumental sculpture in West Hollywood, California.
- His 1995 monumental sculpture in West Hollywood was about the fight against AIDS .
- He has done a number of monumental works, mostly sculpture.
- Many monumental works were commissioned by Popes Urban VIII and Alexander VII.
- At the beginning of Greek literature stand the two monumental works of Homer: the "Iliad" and the "Odyssey".
- All of the major monumental architecture at the site was built during this period.
- Cities like Tell Brak and Uruk grew to over in size and displayed monumental architecture.
- The Maya civilization in the Americas was known for its sophisticated art and monumental architecture.