‹ Mountaineering Mountains ›
Meanings and phrases
- having hills and crags; cragged; craggy; hilly
- like a mountain in size and impressiveness
- containing many mountains
- Much of the region is covered with mountainous terrain.
- Despite its mountainous terrain, Colorado is relatively quiet seismically.
- Rain, fog, mountainous terrain, and a dense forest limited visibility to minimal distances.
- The species is mainly found in mountainous areas.
- It makes its home in fallen logs in mountainous areas.
- A few autopistas in very mountainous areas are two-lane.
- They prefers hilly and mountainous regions.
- Mountain beech grows in mountainous regions at high altitudes.
- The rivers wind through both the lower and mountainous regions.
- The village is located in a mountainous region.
- Geographically Nepal is a mountainous region.
- The mountainous region is dominated by woods as well as agriculture and forestry.
- One lands in the jungle in a mountainous area.
- The entire O Condado shire is a quite mountainous area.
- It is situated on the western slopes of the mountainous area.