‹ Mounting Mourn ›
Meanings and phrases
- At launch, the vessel had no less than six single mounts.
- Her secondary armament consisted of four QF Mk V anti-aircraft (AA) guns in single mounts.
- In 1944 a new QF 6 pounder 10 cwt gun in twin mounts was installed.
- The right and left gun assemblies were identical in the twin mounts.
- The torpedo armament was six 18-inch (450 mm) torpedo tubes in three twin mounts.
- Her 5" and 3" gun mounts were also demolished.
- "G132", , , and were equipped with four SK L/55 guns in single gun mounts.
- The facility also works on tank gun mounts and turret components and munition handling systems.
- The ships carried two triple mounts of torpedo tubes amidships.
- Abaft of the second funnel, she carried six 21-inch torpedo tubes in two triple mounts on the centre-line.
- They carried six rotating torpedo tubes in two triple mounts amidships and could also carry up to 30 mines.