‹ Musician Musicianship ›
Meanings and phrases
- The song has been recorded by many other musicians.
- He opens to other musicians and sings his own lyrics.
- They, along with numerous other musicians formed a band.
- Shortly after that Kid played alongside musicians such as, B.B.
- This album also concluded some guest musicians such as Gaga Lee of Hype!
- Rhodes also continued playing piano with jazz musicians such as Jonah Jones.
- Many jazz musicians have been attracted to Afrobeat.
- The following is a list of South African jazz musicians.
- The black family was three generations of jazz musicians.
- Relf is backed by session musicians on 3, 8, and 13.
- Studio City Sound roster of session musicians:
- Relf and Page are backed by session musicians on 15 and 16.
- The award was given by a jury of old school musicians including K.P.
- The sabha has been organising concerts of musicians including S. P. Balasubramaniam, O.S.
- The prince sponsored many musicians including Alessandro Scarlatti and George Frideric Handel.
- The group employed a wide array of guest musicians.
- This album also concluded some guest musicians such as Gaga Lee of Hype!
- "Defining Hate", included guest musicians Killjoy and Wilska van Fintroll.
- Instruments are loaned to young musicians on Scholarships.
- Xenia worked closely with young musicians over the past 20 years.
- Karekar has trained several promising and accomplished young musicians.
- In addition to local musicians, NET.
- Among those who donated were notable local musicians, Aloe Blacc and Maya Jupiter.
- The festival brings together leading international musicians as well as local musicians.
- All the songs were performed by professional musicians.
- Four of Brubeck's six children have been professional musicians.
- ), a caste of tailors and professional musicians, may be called.
- Throughout his career, he collaborated with many musicians.
- She was dressed in white and was accompanied by many musicians.
- It has been covered by many musicians in several different styles.
- Male punk rock musicians have performed on the stage wearing women's bikini briefs.
- He is considered one of the most innovative and stylistically diverse rock musicians of his era.
- Expatriate Armenian rock musicians in the US during the 1990s were few, with fewer venues for them to perform.
- The Kings Men are a group of musicians who backed B.B.
- A new group of musicians began to further develop the "funk rock" approach.
- The band consisted of a diverse group of musicians mostly drawn from Cincinnati.
- genre (recorded by studio musicians).
- This core band (augmented by various studio musicians) played on the albums "Hasta la Victoria!"
- Olle's band did not appear on the records, which were made by studio musicians in New York and Chicago.
- Some blues societies organize awards for blues musicians.
- Sweet Jane became a meeting spot for well- and lesser-known blues musicians.
- His first fame came as accompanist to blues musicians Dora Carr and Ivy Smith.
- The family home functioned as a salon for famous artists and musicians.
- General interest in the concept grew, and the group of artists and musicians found a space for rent in Strathcona.
- The arts flourished under the Hanoverian dynasty and this attracted many more Italian artists and musicians to Britain.
- Chopin's qualities as a pianist and composer were recognised by many of his fellow musicians.
- He was joined by fellow musicians Eddy Gronfier (from French act One-T), Neo Garcia on drums and Matt Cheadle on guitar.
- After recovering, Eno played at an Island Records 1 June 1974 concert with fellow musicians Nico, Kevin Ayers and John Cale.
- Carlos Canaveris belonged to a family of musicians.
- Amina was born into a family of musicians.
- Amir Khan was born in a family of musicians in Indore, India.
- "Thirteen" has been covered by several notable musicians.
- Many notable musicians have performed the standard, including:
- He played with many notable musicians and composers, such as Maury Deutsch.
- Among the famous musicians, who gave concerts here was Frédéric Chopin.
- His father is a former violinist and his grandparents are also famous musicians.
- On the wall there are photos of famous artists of Azerbaijan and famous musicians of the world.
- His songs have also included some by famed folk musicians.
- Sometimes folk musicians became scholars and advocates themselves.
- The related Albert system is used by some jazz, klezmer, and eastern European folk musicians.
- His parents, both classical musicians and educators, were liberal in their outlook.
- Mayur was raised in Ahmedabad by a family of classical musicians and arts enthusiasts.
- His first project was a series of portraits of classical musicians for Pierre Cardin's "Festival de Lacost"e.
- Greenwood's work has been recorded by a number of musicians.
- It also has produced a number of musicians, actors and authors.
- There are a considerable number of musicians, academics and doctors.
- There have since been several recordings made by various musicians.
- He continued to play around with various musicians, including Valdy.
- Bottom Line (album) Bottom Line is an album by British bluesman John Mayall with various musicians.
- It initially include six singers and musicians.
- As the divine singer, he is the patron of poets, singers and musicians.
- Between 1777 and 1778 Seyler employed some 230 actors, singers and musicians.
- Key personnel such as backing musicians are absent from the album credits.
- There are conflicting accounts regarding the instrumental backing musicians for the song.
- It was recorded at American Sound Studio and the backing musicians included pianist Ronnie Milsap.
- "Before the Dead" includes performances by several musicians who also collaborated with Garcia in later years.
- The music ceased its activities in 1980 due to the transfer of several musicians to the Montreal Garrison Band.
- Ferrabosco Ferrabosco is the name of several musicians and composers, all from a family originating in Bologna:
- Many of the leading Baroque musicians and singers have played at Tilford.
- is a celebration of Canadian pop and rock songwriters, musicians and singers.
- "Cherokee" has been recorded over the years by many jazz musicians and singers.
- Most of the early electric violinists were musicians playing jazz and popular music.
- Smyrneiki Estudiantina was a group of musicians playing popular music for Greeks worldwide.
- Then a lively circle dance takes place around it, to live musicians playing the tune, and from time to time the song is sung.
- Guest musicians include Neko Case.
- Montana country musicians include Rob Quist, formerly of the Mission Mountain Wood Band.
- Guest musicians include Page McConnell of Phish playing keyboards on the title track "Good Feeling".
- The group of writers, musicians and artists became known as "The Kardomah Gang".
- These celebrities included lead singer of the band Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose, and Brazilian musicians and artists.
- In August 2012, Kutiman was invited to Kutiman shoot and record traditional and modern Tokyo, Japan based musicians and artists to create Thru Tokyo.
- Nick Douglas has also worked with other bands and musicians.
- Ballarat has produced several note worthy bands and musicians.
- Local bands and musicians as well as those often associated with Colorado include: Fort Collins
- Awaz were highly skilled and talented musicians, producers and composers.
- Team Malayalee consisted of four talented musicians Vineeth Sreenivasan, Jakes Bijoy, Shaan Rahman and Arjun Sasi.
- Swift and Auerbach were very close friends with Auerbach describing Swift as "one of the most talented musicians I know".
- Rhode Island School of Design has been the alma mater of many popular musicians.
- The harp is also used as a central instrument by many alternative popular musicians.
- Some stateside Puerto Ricans who emerged as popular musicians include Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez, and Big Pun.
- Through the years, Cordeiro has interviewed many prominent musicians, including the Beatles.
- It has also produced a number of prominent musicians and singers for the world of Indian music.
- The church has employed organists for over 500 years, many of them prominent musicians within Bavaria.