‹ Mutational Mutative ›
Meanings and phrases
- Sack–Barabas is caused by mutations in the COL3A1 gene.
- This disease is caused by mutations in AGK or SLC25A4 genes.
- Here she concentrated on leukemia caused by mutations in DNA.
- A minority of cancers are due to inherited genetic mutations.
- This subfamily is united solely on the basis of shared genetic mutations.
- Known genetic mutations are directly linked to a small proportion of cases.
- She keeps a lab blog, where they document the important gene mutations they have discovered so far.
-  Studies on SOX3 gene mutations have demonstrated that it plays a role in parathyroid development.
- It is used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in people six years and older, who have specific gene mutations.
- Resistance can occur with point mutations within this transporter.
- At the lowest level, point mutations affect individual nucleotides.
- Certain point mutations of the calcium binding amino acids also stops enzyme function.