‹ Near-blind Neared ›
Meanings and phrases
- close at hand
- not far away in relative terms
- Metro links exist in the nearby town of Mislata.
- She does make some wishes which improves a nearby town.
- The first mention dates to the nearby town of Tapogliano.
- There is a fountain with a nearby village green.
- The name is derived from the nearby village of Knock.
- Tahu is center of education for nearby village areas.
- The source of the Po River is located nearby, at .
- A family alter built with brick is located nearby.
- Nimrod, an Israeli settlement, is located nearby.
- Some cowherds from nearby villages used to go there.
- Other nearby villages include Loughstone.
- Thazhekkad is covering a vide area comparing to its nearby villages.
- Muslims are very rare compared to other nearby places.
- The hotel extends itself to other nearby renovated buildings.
- Nedden moved to other nearby islands.
- Crime is very low in Accrington compared to nearby towns.
- The nearby towns surrendered voluntarily.
- The village is connected by roads and by rail to nearby towns.
- She was found three days later in the nearby city of Kant.
- For higher study, people can go to the nearby city of Dehri.
- Thrikkariyoor is the nearby city.
- Pharsatikar is an educational hub of nearby areas.
- Settlers occupied the abandoned fort and nearby areas.
- Jhamatpur Baharan railway station serves nearby areas.
- Heavy manufacturing took hold in nearby cities.
- Jeeps are available for the nearby cities of Bageshwar and Chaukori.
- Guruvayoor, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur and Kodungallur are nearby cities.
- It is found in Australia and nearby islands.
- Some 300 Chinese troops survived by swimming to nearby islands.
- Nedden moved to other nearby islands.
- The audience hall was built nearby at the unknown year.
- A one-and-a-half-story keeper's house was built nearby.
- In 1898 Clyde Engineering was built nearby to the river.
- It takes its name from the nearby communities of Ambrì and Piotta.
- Many users of the lake live in the large nearby communities of Carbondale and Marion.
- Other nearby communities on the lake are Garden Hill, St. Theresa Point and Wasagamack.
- Local residents moved to nearby Calcata Nuova.
- Later they moved to nearby Regent Place.
- Clark's family moved to nearby Chicago when she was a child.
- The strait is named after the nearby island Nærøya.
- Queen Eagala- The queen of Warbler, a nearby island.
- The divers were landed with their SBs on the nearby island of Gangsøy.
- The bridge was named for a family who lived nearby.
- He lived nearby at 5 Argyll Square (now demolished).
- One day, he was visited by a young nun who lived nearby.
- The nearby river Åelva is a very good salmon river.
- A nearby river is named the Caraguatá River.
- It is named for the nearby river Dinkel.
- The remains of an old castle are visible on a nearby hill.
- While observing the mission from atop a nearby hill, he was shot and killed.
- He led the carriages behind a nearby hill not visible from the remainder of the rebel convoy.
- The Faneuil Hall Marketplace can also be found nearby.
- His body was later found nearby in the mud.
- An oven and pots from the Iron Age were also found nearby.
- The huge dome with magnificent lantern tower still dominates the nearby buildings.
- The highway runs north through rural land with nearby buildings and enters Burlington Township.
- There were fears that cars and windows of nearby buildings would be smashed by large chunks of ice.
- Kumamoto Airport is located in nearby Mashiki.
- An Open-Air Museum of Archeology is located in nearby Březno.
- The historic Babelsberg Studios and the production company UFA are located in nearby Potsdam.
- A nearby area is known as Chinguetué (land of the chingues).
- Many mountain activities are available in the valley and nearby area.
- The nearby area is home to numerous seaside cabins and vacation homes.
- Donovan was born in Grimsby and grew up in nearby Tetney.
- Clarke was born in Sunderland and brought up in nearby Washington.
- Apke was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and grew up in nearby Mt.
- Clashes also continued in the nearby mountains.
- Also nearby mountains are Mt Jukes, Mt Ossa and Mt Brampton.
- North Peak was named for the fact it is north of other nearby mountains.
- Samara authorities purchased also several nearby plots of land.
- There are several nearby hiking trails, including a 9 km (5.5 mi.)
- Ginter also had a hand in developing several nearby neighborhoods.
- She leads the Moochmore girls on a dawn climb of a nearby mountain.
- The village gets its name from a nearby mountain called Rocca Barbena.
- Leskovik and the nearby mountain Melesin was the site of a battle in 1831.
- He died at a nearby hospital from a heart attack.
- 600 survivors were rescued by a nearby hospital ship.
- He died in an ambulance while being rushed to a nearby hospital.
- Sangallo also designed the nearby church of Santa Maria Maddalena.
- A different bust and memorial is inside the nearby church of St Mary-le-Bow.
- On 24 January 1981, Hoe spotted Agnes at a nearby church and lured her to the flat.
- The nearby residents from Olib kept sheep all the year.
- Initially, Newbridge College only offers courses to nearby residents.
- For the children of the village and nearby residents are one elementary and one middle public schools.
- He managed to escape on his horse to a nearby forest.
- Angel escapes the house and runs into a nearby forest.
- Some reached the nearby forest, but most of them were caught and killed.
- It takes its name from the nearby community of Lavorgo.
- The lens is on display in Clausen Museum in the nearby community of Petersburg.
- Casablanca Tit Mellil Airport is located in the nearby community of Tit Mellil.
- Ommadawn was actually recorded in his nearby house, "The Beacon".
- In 1777 the hall was again expanded by incorporating a nearby house into the structure.
- The boys set out to find replacement plates and end up stealing some from a nearby house.
- The pair escapes into a nearby lake.
- The area was known for the plentiful syrmans caught in the nearby lake.
- The snow is then dumped on the outskirts of town, or in a nearby lake, river or harbor.
- The community takes its name from nearby Rush Run.
- The community takes its name from nearby Elk Creek.
- The community took its name from nearby Money Creek.
- Other nearby settlements are Eglwyswen, Hermon, Pentre Galar and Hebron.
- After Stalin's death, Lithuanian exiles from the nearby settlements moved in.
- Over 120 Polish railway workers from nearby settlements were killed in the rubble.
- The Wazirabad-Faisalabad rail link is the only nearby railway line.
- It's interconnected with nearby railway station Sant Andreu Comtal.
- Rayanapadu railway station is the nearby railway station to the town.
- Ore was found in the nearby hills, leading to the town's boom.
- In Neolithic times local Celtic tribes mined copper and salt in the nearby hills.
- After a lengthy preparation, shelling of the city from nearby hills began in July.
- Muslims are very rare compared to other nearby places.
- Other nearby places are named after Roland.
- Ponkunnam, Kanjirappally and Pala are nearby places of Panamattom.
- The route then intersected with Lineman Road, another nearby dead-end highway.
- It is home to three cinemas and another nearby as Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre.
- She formed her stage name after her birthplace of Oran and the name of Mazis, another nearby town.
- He also played behind a nearby building that later became Ray Lee's Blue Lantern Lounge.
- He takes drugs when they are offered to him by people who are squatting in a nearby building.
- Inspecting a nearby building, they find no one there and head to a restaurant to toast the party.
- These men stopped the vehicle and dragged Taylor into nearby woods.
- Several prehistoric tumuli are located in a nearby woods along the road.
- They had taken refuge in the nearby woods and were not pursued by the British.
- Holmes writes a message—in dancing figure characters—and has it delivered to a lodger at a nearby farm.
- The movie was filmed in a glass home in Poughkeepsie, New York, along the Hudson River, and a nearby farm.
- James and Alda Hopkins Clark lived at Keewaydin, a farm located near Ellicott City, Maryland, and also owned a nearby farm known as Elioak Farm.
- Another plebiscite was held in nearby regions that sought to join the area on February 6.
- It is found in Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, and nearby regions of Venezuela and Brazil.
- They may also belong to Jatt clan, predominantly landlords in areas of Present-Day Kashmir and nearby regions.
- Davey befriends Kim, a girl living nearby.
- All Muslims including those living nearby were forcefully denied access.
- Thanks to civilians living nearby, the organisation regularly received medical supplies.
- She was known to have been seen in the nearby countries, such as Austria-Hungary and Bulgaria.
- Lusata Festival Lusata Festival is an annual festival for all Mafwe tribal people of Namibia and nearby countries.
- Since around the turn of the 21st century, there have been several proposals for a railway between Burundi and nearby countries.
- A nearby site (Wotton Hill SSSI) supports this rare plant also.
- Dense local clay, dug up at a nearby site, is essential to Acoma pottery.
- In the early 2000s, this station was replaced and relocated to a nearby site just above Grizzly Peak Blvd.
- Major cities nearby include Zanesville () and Marietta ().
- Cities nearby include Hämeenlinna, Tampere, Lahti and Forssa.
- Other monasteries nearby include Shkhmuradi, Srveghi, and Kaptavank.
- The castle of Calatrava la Vieja is situated nearby.
- A limekiln was also situated nearby at NS 2706 4309.
- The settlement of Chamangá is situated nearby.
- Remnants of the town can still be seen today along with nearby Virginia City.
- In 1860 Albany, along with nearby Watervliet and Troy, was the largest lumber market in the state.
- Al-Zahraa has a predominantly Shia Muslim population and, along with nearby Nubl, forms a small Shia-inhabited pocket in a mostly Sunni Muslim area in the Aleppo Governorate.
- Owens was born in 1970 in Euclid, Ohio and raised in nearby Norwalk, Ohio.
- Thayer was born in Lawrence, Massachusetts, and raised in nearby Worcester.
- He was born in Memphis, Tennessee and raised in nearby Hernando, Mississippi.