‹ Neighbourhoods Neighbourliness ›
Meanings and phrases
- In contrast to its neighbouring countries (e.g.
- The majority of them come from the neighbouring countries.
- This was to bring it into line with neighbouring countries.
- The neighbouring villages are Mucias, Karavasta and Bedat
- The closest neighbouring villages are Derry Hill and Studley.
- Its neighbouring villages are Chak 130 NB, Chak 125 NB, Chak No.
- It is near to the neighbouring village of Holonga.
- Then she meets Anjan, son of the doctor (kaviraj) in the neighbouring village.
- Its former name is Basing (which several neighbouring village signs highlight).
- Starting in 1935, mergers of neighbouring towns began.
- The VVMT bus routes are spread town-wide and also to neighbouring towns and cities.
- Bad Schandau was badly hit by the floods, along with neighbouring towns Schona and Pirna.
- Over time it included the neighbouring areas of Martindale and Newclare.
- In 1652 there was the plague epidemic in skete and the neighbouring areas.
- Mookkannoor is a small business and cultural hub for people of neighbouring areas.
- Other amenities are located in the neighbouring town of Tadcaster.
- It is located about 3.8 km east from the neighbouring town Dingle.
- In 1692 Jabłonowski built the stronghold and the neighbouring town of Okopy Świętej Trójcy.
- People from neighbouring states along with the host state arrives every year for a week.
- Relations with neighbouring states have normalized somewhat since the breakup of Yugoslavia.
- Aside from those two countries, Chad generally enjoys good relations with its neighbouring states.
- The other neighbouring townlands are Hartley, Caldragh, and Cartown.
- Often, only one tree becomes infested, while other neighbouring trees are unaffected.
- Some victims were travelling to Botswana and other neighbouring countries for treatment.
- It is respected by the people in the congregation as well as in neighbouring communities.
- The RMV is planning to upgrade the line in response to demands from the neighbouring communities and districts.
- It covers its namesake community of Betws-y-Coed, as well as the neighbouring communities of Dolwyddelan and Capel Curig.
- The parish council is combined with the neighbouring parish of Sheinton.
- The parish of Forvie was annexed by the neighbouring parish of Slains in 1573.
- Porto Martins was deannexed from the neighbouring parish of Cabo da Praia on 9 May 2001.
- King Afonso I (1506–1543) had raids carried out on neighbouring districts in response to Portuguese requests for slaves.
- Drman and Kudelin had seized the region by force and turned it into an outlaw base from which they raided the neighbouring districts.
- Rheola, like its neighbouring districts, was founded as gold mining village during the gold rush in the second half of the 19th century.
- The costs were borne by Deutsche Bahn (DB), the state of Hesse and neighbouring municipalities.
- On January 1, 2005, Jōetsu annexed 13 neighbouring municipalities, expanding its area by four times.
- The neighbouring municipalities are: Cossogno, Craveggia, Re, Santa Maria Maggiore, Trontano, Valle Cannobina, Villette.
- German cuisine varies from region to region and often neighbouring regions share some culinary similarities (e.g.
- Valencia's water needs result in harsh contention with neighbouring regions such as Castilla–La Mancha and Catalonia.
- Afghanistan seems in prehistory, as well as in ancient and modern times, to have been connected by culture and trade with the neighbouring regions.
- The airport is shared with the neighbouring city of Bonn.
- The Greek metropolitans added the title of Naoussa, a neighbouring city.
- Most of the working people have a job in the neighbouring city of Emden.
- Frere used the incident as a pretext for British conquest of the independent neighbouring state of Gcalekaland.
- Syro-Malabar Catholic Diocese of Palghat in Central Kerala extends to some regions in the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- In European countries, the second event has often been titled the European Grand Prix, or named after a neighbouring state without a race.
- It is also responsible for education on the neighbouring islands.
- Also, the Greek religion extended out of Greece and out to neighbouring islands.
- Following Japan's entry into the war, Japanese forces occupied neighbouring islands.