‹ Neighbours Nejd ›
Meanings and phrases
- not either; not one or the other
- For the next 9 minutes, neither side could kick a goal.
- In mid-July 1808 there was a lull in which neither side made a move.
- The arranged date for retrieval passes with neither side able to make it.
- The message was discarded if neither team guessed correctly.
- The third quarter was a defensive stalemate as neither team scored.
- This was the first game of this series neither team committed an error.
- He sentenced both to death, though neither was executed.
- Kitty sent the will to Rakesh on Khanna's instructions, though neither knew about the other.
- In the final round, Gans showed dominance in the in-fighting, though neither fighter took a clear lead.
- The City's flag flies over Tower Bridge, although neither footing is in the City.
- Both songs were recorded during the sessions for "Revolver", although neither appear on that album.
- Xavier and Magneto become good friends, although neither immediately reveals to the other that he is a mutant.
- His wife remarks to reporters that neither he nor she knows what he would do after he retires.
- Bridges stated neither he nor anyone from National Party are among those who have been charged in relation to the donation allegations.
- This despite the fact that neither he nor his colleagues had the necessary tools and so had to use a rope as a means to loosen the fixings.
- Although he had no frontier warfare experience, neither did most other Virginians.
- The stragglers among his fleet did not arrive, and neither did requested help from Malacca.
- Not only did Russian music refuse to cooperate with them but neither did the Russian creative mind.
- They create a "warped sense of reality" because neither think of the consequences and she is bipolar.
- (Its MIVA membership will not be affected because neither the Summit nor Horizon sponsors men's volleyball.)
- The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play.
- Fredrik loses but the Count had loaded the revolver with soot so neither party was ever in danger.
- In the first post-independence election, held under a parliamentary system, neither party was able to win a majority.