‹ Nevelson Never-ending ›
Meanings and phrases
- not ever; at no time in the past or future; ne'er
- not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
- at no time hereafter; -E.A.Poe; nevermore
- The British never again tried to capture Santa Cruz.
- James would never again return to Ross or Moray.
- He vowed never again to associate with Romans.
- I want to see some places I've never seen before."
- All four said they had never seen larger pugmarks.
- After this arrest he was never seen alive again.
- He was never married and had no recorded children.
- Epicurus never married and had no known children.
- Spencer never married nor did she have any children.
- Sintim tore his ACL twice and never played in 2011.
- He never played a first team game with the Storm.
- Seles never played in Germany again after the incident.
- They have never made the NCAA nor WNIT tournaments.
- It was never made available in the United States.
- He scored only 6–9 and never made "komusubi" again.
- The leaders were never released and died in prison.
- A major label follow-up album was never released.
- The album was never released in Europe, however.
- The unfinished building was never used as a hotel.
- The Moravian Church has never used the "Filioque".
- The nuclear-armed ASROC was never used in combat.
- The case never came before the Elections Committee.
- Fortunately, that eventuality never came to pass.
- The announced package with the lyrics but never came.
- But some, like JohnnyPhlo, never really had a choice.
- It's an educated guess, you never really know.
- The game never really changes,” muses Jack.
- He never returned to school and began ski-racing.
- They walked home, and never returned to that school.
- He never returned to Germany, Austria or Poland.
- Some clubs and competitions never fully recovered.
- However, this policy was never fully implemented.
- The planned structure was never fully completed.
- That sale fell through and was never completed.
- Parts of this were built, but it was never completed.
- This was indeed begun in 1801 but was never completed.
- As a result, he never saw the finished courthouse.
- Her mother added, "I never saw my child’s body.
- Wright claimed he never saw his father again.
- Following this, Gaspar was never heard from again.
- I never heard him say an unkind thing about anyone.
- He never heard the whip cracks; we put those in later.
- The bodies and the airplane were never recovered.
- "Scallywag's" financial position never recovered.
- He never recovered completely from this illness.
- We all picked the cotton but we never got rich.""
- One account claims Dillon never got out of the car.
- However, the 1994 project never got off the ground.
- The government had never before attempted a comprehensive overview.
- Because of the war effort, women entered the workforce as never before.
- Hence, the future is now and "Technosophie" is needed today as never before.
- Due to poor marketing, sales never met expectations.
- A planned national general assembly never met.
- It is likely that Garth never met his father.
- Atlante never won a national title in El Salvador.
- The team has never won the National Premier League.
- Gurpegui never won any caps for Spain at any level.
- Sam is now sure that she had never actually seen R.K.
- To date, OMT was never actually implemented by the ECB.
- Ted, of course, never actually made a sound.
- The film never received a widespread release.
- However he never received the promised travel allowance.
- He stated that he never received a response.
- He never took out a patent on any of his inventions.
- They never took the lead, and UConn won 63–48.
- The censorship never took the form of purging.
- K-265 was never built as US-24 was never rerouted.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser was never built in Australia.
- However, that airport was never built either.
- The bodies of Decius and Herennius were never found.
- He was then 20 years old and never found his father.
- He played 11 times in the league, but never found the net.
- Hassan likes Shafaq but is never able to tell anyone.
- The Romans were never able to entirely subject Vasconia.
- Conrad later said he was never able to collect the money.
- The CCC program was never officially terminated.
- However, it was never officially introduced.
- However, Ritchie never officially received his PhD degree.
- They agreed to do so, but it never happened.
- However, due to scheduling conflicts, it never happened.
- According to Kardinal, the song "almost never happened."
- They never reached further than the Group Stage.
- They never reached any further than the Group Stage.
- He never reached the "sanyaku" ranks again.
- Their correspondence was never published in the media.
- The Kotzker Rebbe never published any works.
- Results from the second head count were never published.
- However, a release date for the single never materialized.
- However, this release never materialized.
- However, the project never materialized.
- Hurlstone never became a member of the Royal Academy.
- If royal assent was denied, the bill never became law.
- Robinson never became a member of this group.
- Simon Trowel's brother, Stephen, never appeared.
- Ökvist never appeared in a game for the Pride.
- However, this new music player never appeared.
- That's one of the things which almost never happen.
- During waking hours the bird is almost never still.
- It is almost never used for this purpose today.
- "I never did know your name", Mordecai says.
- He never did get his hands on the fortune.
- Booth promised to pay me for my trouble, but he never did.
- The band has never lost its focus on blues music.
- Northern Ireland never lost when Hamilton scored.
- She never lost to an unseeded player (65–0).
- She never went to school but was taught by her father.
- However, the company never went back to lead.
- The car never went into production and remained a one-off.
- The cathedral's western façade was never finished.
- "F" was never finished, and so no music was ever added.
- 51, and Atkinson never finished his PhD.
- Maria never intended to write anything of her life.
- But it was never intended to be huge or even a band.
- But I never intended to commit a criminal act.
- Kathy died on June 26, 2006, having never remarried.
- He died at Vienna in 1823, having never married.
- Modell died in 2012, having never returned to Cleveland.
- It is claimed that he was "never quite well afterwards".
- You're never quite sure what you're going to get with him.
- In underside, the ocelli are smaller and never quite developed.
- Bundesliga, never having been relegated.
- Zoe admits to never having a boyfriend and holds quite political views.
- He began saving for a ZX Spectrum despite never having used one before.
- The anvil never left his side, despite weighing .
- After his return, Linnaeus never left Sweden again.
- His pride in his working class origins never left him.
- , there were 227,656 people who were single and never married in the canton.
- , there were 70,502 people who were single and never married in the municipality.
- The senior population distribution is 313 people or 12.7% of the population are between 60 and 69 years old, 187 people or 7.6% are between 70 and 79, there are 156 people or 6.4% who are over 80. , there were 367 people who were single and never married in the municipality.
- Vauck never knew if the operation was successful.
- As a result, Queen never knew her biological father.
- You never knew what ball was under that shell.
- Lonsberry never mentioned the three-term mayor by name.
- Larry is never mentioned again after this.
- As far as is known, the Portuguese never mentioned the bird.
- They've taken her away from me and I'll never see her again.
- The tragedy was that we knew we would never see each other again.
- Though you never see her face, she's come to symbolise Sydney for me."
- We began a journey together that I'll never forget.
- I will never forget what you have done for me today".
- I will never forget you and love you forever.
- "I never thought she'd say yes, but asked anyway.
- "I never thought I'd see the day that would happen.
- I never thought I would be known only as your mother.
- The PAS Atlas was never formally published by Gittinger.
- However, Hirsch was never formally charged.
- However, his appointment was never formally confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
- You'll never get anywhere in this business."
- I'll never get this opportunity ever, ever, ever again."
- The audience knows he'll never get fired."
- She never achieved this, however.
- Though it has never achieved as much commercial success as "Oklahoma!
- This is a level of integration hitherto never achieved in anthropology.
- Mid Canterbury have never held the Ranfurly Shield.
- King Country have never held the Ranfurly Shield.
- Devin has never held any form of a job in his life.
- Many never even visited the colonies they owned.
- I've never even streamed from that account."
- It is said that he has never even been touched in a battle.
- But you just never know how good it is, you know?".
- We may never know, though this case still haunts me.
- How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know".
- It is as if the famine had never occurred."
- Military mutinies, planned for the continent, never occurred.
- Depp said the similarities with Jackson never occurred to him.
- Mitchell quit the company and never looked back.
- Fnatic never looked back and would go on to win the map 16-7.
- He never looked good after that losing to Norris and May in rematches.
- The journal was never produced before Poe's death.
- Grandmont never produced any writers of importance.
- However, the U.S. never produced Ghadiya's body.
- Most of the families settled elsewhere never to return.
- He settled in London, never to return to North America.
- Chihui left the household, never to return.
- Throughout history this process was never done by a man.
- "I have never done cocaine, ever in my life.
- She has begun to sleep, something she has never done before.
- Hyde Park has probably never seen a greater crowd of people."
- She never married Charity's father and probably never loved him.
- It probably never got constructed.
- Some clubs and competitions never fully recovered.
- (Clavell never fully recovered from his wound.)
- She never fully recovered from her month-long torture.
- They never managed to get into the Asian market.
- As a result of his death however, Shadow never managed to do so.
- The senior national team never managed to qualify for the Olympics.
- 'It was as if we'd never existed' Rosewall said once."
- A separate track along the Georgenstraße never existed.
- It means "never existed" or "never created".
- However, this format change never took place.
- In fact, the often alluded-to CAT scan never took place.
- However, for unknown reasons, the bout never took place.
- Chiang Kai-shek would never return to the mainland.
- He orders the Molluscari to leave the planet and never return.
- She would never return home again.
- However, he never worked in baseball after that.
- It was all new to me, I've never worked like this before.
- was abandoned and never worked on again by the Beach Boys.
- However, he has never revealed the secret to his invention.
- He never revealed his identity until the day he was caught.
- The reasons underlying Speed's departure were never revealed.
- Polly was never given a last name in the series.
- However, she was never given back her original position.
- Hopkins was in fact never given an official mandate to hunt witches.
- Ivy leaves and promises to never come back.
- Brown responded: "If I had my way, he'll never come back!".
- In fact, magnetic brakes never come in contact with the train.
- Rivière never regained full use of his limbs.
- The Jushi never regained their independence.
- She lost the weight and never regained it.
- He did two tours with them, but never recorded an album.
- Following these two albums Bradshaw never recorded again.
- The songs are also among the few that Crosby had never recorded.
- He then slipped away and was never seen again.
- Despite attempts to find him, he was never seen again.
- After four episodes, she was never seen again.
- WWE never gave him a real chance, and that's just sad to me".
- The IRA never gave any explanation for his abduction and murder.
- He himself never gave up believing in the practical potential of his design.
- He also scored a run and stole a base, although he never appeared in the field.
- He began his career at Arsenal, although he never made an appearance for the club.
- He then joined Norwich City, although he never made an appearance in the first team.
- I thought, I'll never be able to do what these guys do.
- At the time the doctor said that he would never be able to walk.
- The fences, I'll never be able, as old as I am and broke down, to fix back.
- "I never felt the script lived up to the book."
- "I never felt so weighed down," she wrote to Berkman.
- It’s a town he’s never felt obligated to join — or to beat.
- He has never lived in the United States.
- She never lived to see the publication of her thesis results.
- Housel returned to Colorado, but the two never lived together.
- Its locomotive fleet never carried numbers, only names.
- Park Royals never carried flying snails.
- However, the plan was never carried out.
- She replies, "I never wanted to be your enemy.
- Rydal then reveals that he "never wanted Chester's money.
- But he never wanted them to be published.
- The film has never been released on DVD or Blu-Ray.
- Notably, the film has never been released on VHS or DVD.
- A prototype four-wheel car never entered production.
- However, the CPC never entered into force.
- The Bulldogs never entered the red zone.
- If that was his intention, it never materialised.
- However, a move to England never materialised.
- That sale never materialised and the lawsuit continued.
- Already as a student, Jung never stopped drawing.
- The Radiofabrik community never stopped growing.
- However, she never stopped painting and drawing.
- I've never considered that character a 'nutter'.
- Arab and Persian geographers never considered it important.
- You never considered it necessary to speak frankly with me...
- The plan was leaked to the press and never implemented.
- However, these plans were never implemented.
- However, this plan was never implemented.
- The number of inmates was never more than 100.
- The Kerala people never more heard any tidings of him.
- The residue level in the body was never more than 1.5% in monkeys.
- He also tells Ashoka to never let down his guard.
- I never let technique get in the way of mood or continuity."
- The three hippies never let her alone.
- Davies was homosexual, though he never wrote publicly about his own sexuality.
- In Bénichou's work, "spiritual authority" is a key concept, though he never defines it concisely.
- Banda played his football for Zambia Army (now Green Buffaloes) though he never had a great playing career.
- Wynne's first symphony, written in 1952, was never performed.
- (She never performed "Cry" again.)
- It was never performed, and most of the music and libretto are now lost.
- Burns turned on his heels and never visited her again.
- Gosden never visited the set again.
- The king never visited Drohobych.
- Throughout "Devotion" you're never told to sit up and pay attention.
- He was never told he had cancer, but before his death, had surmised it.
- Throughout the course of the show, Blanche's precise age was never told.
- The deal was however never realized.
- Originally, it was written as a script for a film that was never realized.
- Future plans included expanding into China, but those plans were never realized.
- This option was never taken up by the UK government.
- Though Muni Tarun Sagar Maharaj has never taken the issue seriously.
- The upkeep of the seminary personnel was never taken for granted by him.
- The turret was never put back into operation.
- It was, in Kanazawa's case at least, never put to the test.
- However this plan was never put through.
- For instance, she never allowed Art to have a checkbook.
- Dr. Fu Manchu was never allowed to succeed in this TV series.
- The local congregation never allowed them to formally organize.
- "History is never going to be finished, said Cronin.
- 5 and never going above this position.
- This race was never going to prove who was the fastest in the world.
- The proposed townsite was never developed.
- Mattingly never developed rubella and later flew on Apollo 16.
- This feud, however, never developed.
- I have never known any exception to this rule.
- She's never known any others of her kind.
- I have never known much good done by those who affected to trade for the public good.
- The drug was never marketed in the United States.
- The devices were demonstrated but never marketed.
- Brindley's logical bassoon was never marketed.
- The hotel was never rebuilt, and Curry faded away.
- After this final crash, the aircraft was never rebuilt.
- The village was never rebuilt after the war.